Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Central Texas (Meet in the Middle)

Thanks

Default Re: Central Texas (Meet in the Middle)

Well I hope it works out.

Thanks

Default Re: Central Texas (Meet in the Middle)

Quote Originally Posted by tandaina View Post
    Odd, did we go to different restaurants? My husband and I got tere just before 6, got a table and stayed until 7:15 and never saw anyone who looks pennish! I even had my bounty spread out on the table as bait!
    If that's true then I certainly feel bad. I even looked for you having a bit of an idea what you looked like (from your avatar).

And I'm far from the typical "pen person" if there is such a thing. I get “frat guy” the most often which apparently is the stereotype for a 25 year old guy who tries to dress nice.

If possible, let's not wait until November. If we schedule it too far out, people will just forget about it again (plus I’m impatient).

Maybe it’s a bit soon, but how would August 16th work for everyone? That's exactly a month from now and on a Friday. I know there are quite a few teachers on here. Once school starts it may be hard for them to attend. Austin ISD starts August 26th, so that would give them time to make this.

We’ll eventually get this back up and running. I’m happy to do whatever I can in any way. Next time I’ll make sure to give everyone my number in order to avoid this issue.