Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On the burner...

Thanks

Default Re: On the burner...

Quote Originally Posted by drgoretex View Post

Olive wood work just fine Ahem. Sorry. Yes, olive is used often for pens. I have a few pieces of it, and it is one of the many woods I plan to use for making some 'Classic Wood' pens like the ebony one I posted in another thread

Cheers,

Ken
    Ahem yourself! Ok, so olive is common for pens .
    Learn something new every day . . . including that you are a little sneaky? Your ebony pen is not ebony?! Looks nice, too!

Thanks

Hi, I am a very new member (like yesterday) and love what a see. Walnut is one of my wood choices too and your pens look great.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marsilius View Post
    Olive wood work just fine Ahem. Sorry. Yes, olive is used often for pens. I have a few pieces of it, and it is one of the many woods I plan to use for making some 'Classic Wood' pens like the ebony one I posted in another thread

Cheers,

Ken
    Ahem yourself! Ok, so olive is common for pens .
    Learn something new every day . . . including that you are a little sneaky? Your ebony pen is not ebony?! Looks nice, too!
    Apologies - a play on words there, with 'wood' instead of 'would'. They say puns are the lowest form of humour. I think that gives puns too much credit...but I still can't help myself. Anyhow, lots of great wood choices, and I like olive them. Oops. Sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by Trees2Pens View Post
    Hi, I am a very new member (like yesterday) and love what a see. Walnut is one of my wood choices too and your pens look great.
    Welcome! I hope you enjoy the site (and thank you, BTW)! Please drop a note in the 'New Members' section!

Ken

Thanks

Apologies - a play on words there, with 'wood' instead of 'would'. They say puns are the lowest form of humour. I think that gives puns too much credit...but I still can't help myself. Anyhow, lots of great wood choices, and I like olive them. Oops. Sorry...
    Oops myself! I missed the pun and not sure if I am smart enough to respond in "kin or kind." A great English art form in fact.