Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When disaster strikes...

Thanks

Default Re: When disaster strikes...

Eyedroppers are thankfully something that's never appealed to me. I know that no system is completely infallible, but I like to think there are degrees of seperation between me and the ink, either with a sealed chamber with piston, or with cartridge/converter, then barrel. I have heard of people doing eyedropper modifications, but I've never felt inclined to try it. There's just not enough barrier between me and the ink for my liking.

Thanks all. It's been an enlightening thread so far. Pressure and temperature variations weren't on my radar before joining the forum.

Thanks

I've mostly got inky filling mine up (Vac filler) but I'm a newbie who hasn't mastered it yet. No leaks other than that so far. There's no trust though, I carry mine in a plastic pencil case that fits about three pens in it.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Thanks

I'm rather impressed that I haven't had any calamities yet. Usually, if there's a chance for something to go wrong, I won't waste time in discovering it the hard way. I have learned however, that I really shouldn't wait until I'm pulling the freshly inked pen out of the bottle, before asking myself where I put the rag for wiping it off...