Thread: A few pens to trade

Thanks

Default A few pens to trade

Hello friends! I have a few pens I have enjoyed but no longer use very frequently, thinking trades could be fun. I am open to multiple pen trades or trades + cash (either from me or from you, depending on what we have), and I am open to other interesting offers -- thank you!

Pens I have for trade:
    (1) Pilot Custom 743 black and gold, 14kt Waverly nib -- with converter and box
    (2) Platinum 3776 Century bourgogne, 14kt soft fine nib -- with converter and box
    (3) Pilot Custom Heritage 91 black and rhodium, soft fine-medium 14kt nib -- with converter and box
    (4) Sailor 1911 Standard blue and gold, fine nib -- with converter and box

-- All of my pens are in very good used condition, with usual few micro-scratches but all write very well.

Pens I want to acquire:

- Sailor 1911 Large or full-size Pro Gear / Pro Gear II -- broad nib, any finish except black & rhodium
    - Platinum President -- broad nib, any finish okay
    - Lamy 2000 Makrolon -- medium or broad nib (I do have a fine Lamy 2K makrolon, can even swap)
    - Pilot Vanishing Point -- medium, broad, or stub, any finish okay (mostly, haha, I do prefer darker colors)
    - Pilot Custom 743 -- medium (soft or regular), broad, stub, or FA (waverly is nice but too fine for me)
    - Pilot Custom Heritage 92, 912, 742 -- same as above
    - Aurora Optima/88/Talentum -- medium, broad, or stub, any finish okay
    - Pelikan M600/605 or M800/805 -- fine, medium, maybe broad, any finish okay
    ** I do have a fine M400 in red stripes, great pen!
    - Franklin Christoph - mostly any models other than an 02 with a med. steel S.I.G., as I already have one :-) Let me know what you have, I am just starting to discover Frankin-Christoph and loving it!

Thanks

Default Re: A few pens to trade

Pming you about a trade.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks

PM'd you regarding trade.....

Thanks

I have an Omas Bologna in Red Rose Swirl (Rhodium trim) with a fine nib I’m not using as much as I thought I would, I’ve only inked it once, it’s in brand new condition and would come with box, converter and papers. I’d be interested in the Pilot Custom 743 and the Platinum 3776, or the Sailor 1911S. Whichever combination of those that would satisfy you with the trade. If you are interested let me know. Thank you!