Thread: Group of affordable pens

Thanks

Default Group of affordable pens

I have finally made up my mind for another big housekeeping event. As a result, I'm offering a big group of affordable pens in wide variety. Each one of them has different condition so please be patient and read the individual descriptions. The prices do not include shipping. Ship to USCON only. I can ship with USPS first class or priority mail with insurance so the shipping will vary depending on the total. First class starts about $2.5 and Priority starts like $6 without insurance.

Group of Parkers and Sheaffers

R to L:
    1. Parker 51 Demi: very good used condition, writes on the broader side of M. Ding on the cap.SOLD

2. Parker 51 gold filled: very good used condition, small dings on the body, no brassing. Writes about M and slightly stubbish. Converted to cartridge/ converter. SOLD

3. Parker 45 gold filled: near mint. No ding and brassing as I can see. M 14k nib. SOLD
    4. Sheaffer Crest 1500: gold filled cap, lever filler, white dot at the end of the barrel. Engraved, ding and some wear on the cap. New sac. Asking $40

5. Sheaffer Balance: nice ink window, brassing on the cap and lever, new sac but needs a new J bar. Asking $30

6. Sheaffer vac filler: vac filler in working condition, the threaded band on the barrel is a little loose, which will take some extra turns to secure the cap. I think can be fixed using some shellac. Otherwise very good condition, no brassing as I can see. Asking $25

7. Sheaffer Balance: the slender model, very elegant. Lever filler and engraved. Restored and the nib writes nicely. SOLD

8. Sheaffer Balance: standard girth and length, nonwhite dot model. Lever filler, 5-30 nib writes nicely. Has a crack at the cap lip and stabalized using shellaced support in the interior of the cap. Asking $40

Mixed lot

9. Bexley Oversized Flattop: mandarin yellow acrylic, custom fish filigree clip. Both the ring and the fish filigree are sterling silver. F stub steel nib. Asking $100
    10. Platinum Haiku: stainless steel body, 14k M stub nib. Some scratch on the edge of the clip as well as top of the cap. Asking $45
    11. Pilot student pen: steel XF-F nib, plastic body and gold colored cap. Has a new sac installed but the sac is too big to fit in the original sac protector. The original sac protector will be included. Asking $15
    12. Esterbrook Dollar pen set, ebonite: this is the smaller sized dollar pen. Almost perfect ebonite body with minimal discoloration. 9460 nib. Restored with new sac. Asking $60 for the set
    13. Pelikan m150: NOS, cap engraved volvo and some plating wear on the clip. Otherwise, near mint condition. F-steel nib. Asking $50
    14. Waterman Hundred Year pen: lady size, cap missing the lip under the cap band. Original hundred year nib is semiflexible. Engraved and restored with new sac. Asking $30

Chinese lot (almost)

15. Recife Depose demonstrator: M Architecture grind. very good condition and good for eyedropper. Asking $35
    16. Penbbs 266 firefly: nice color, eyedropper convertible. Laban B Architecture grind. Asking $10
    17. Penbbs 309: piston filler, F CI/stub nib. Nice workhorse. Asking $15
    18. Penbbs 309: F stock nib, piston filler. Asking $15
    19. Lecai eyedropper: the old version with a lot of threads. Has some staining from blue ink. Asking $10
    20. Kaco: EF Schmidt nib. Eyedropper convertible. Very comfortable curved triangular section. Very affordable Schmidt nib. Asking $15
    21. Lingmo Lorelei: Aluminum version. EF stock nib. About the same profile as Sailor 1911s. Asking $10

Writing sample upcoming and reasonable offer welcome. Let me know if you have any question.
    Last edited by mmd; May 15th, 2018 at 01:14 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: Group of affordable pens

Writing samples:

Thanks

I really want to send them off without the hassle of the Ebay so everything above $20 is reduced by $5 and everything below that is reduced by $2. Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 822 Posts

You're killing me here. Argh. Ok pm inbound...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to azkid For This Useful Post:

FredRydr (May 14th, 2018)