Thread: Another member who cannot log on

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 Times in 2,505 Posts

Default Another member who cannot log on

I may have mis-titled this thread. I received a message via FPNPM from a fellow Geek who has registered his user name here (Seney724) but has never been able to log on to participate in FPGeeks. I haven't experienced this issue and was unable to help him, so I suggested he write a description of his problem for me to copy and paste here as a new thread. Seney724 can watch this thread for more experienced souls to reply with a solution:

Hello All-

I registered for FPG a few months ago but never got the follow-up e-mail so I could become active with posts, view photos, etc. My user name shows upon top of the Forum site but I am not yet fully registered because of the not completing the e-mail verification. I have tried sending messages to every "administrator" link I can find on the site to get someone to send me the required e-mail but I have never received a reply from anyone! And, of course, I cannot make a post on the site to ask for help!!

Could someone please help me get in touch with the right person so I can complete my activation process?
    My user name is Seney724.

Thanks to all of you for any help or suggestions and, of course, to Fred for getting this in front of you!

An additional comment he just wrote:

The crazy thing is that I AM logged on!! I just cannot see photos, PM people or post anything anywhere!

Now friends, flood this thread with wisdom.
    Last edited by FredRydr; May 15th, 2018 at 08:37 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FredRydr For This Useful Post:

Seney724 (May 15th, 2018)