Thread: Nakaya Kuro-Tamenuri Desk Pen with Rhodium-Plated Music Oblique Nib

Thanks

Default Nakaya Kuro-Tamenuri Desk Pen with Rhodium-Plated Music Oblique Nib

I'm selling a Nakaya Desk pen in the kuro-tamenuri finish with a rhodum-plated music nib that was customized into an oblique (left). Here's a description of a left oblique from CFP: "The oblique tip is cut at an angle, usually about 15 degrees, normally from top right to lower left, looking like ones left foot from the top. This is usually called a left oblique. An oblique delivers more subtle line-width variation than stubs and italics because the broadest stroke is the upper-left-to-lower-right diagonal, and if your writing style is typical of most right-handed writers, your characters will have few of these strokes". This pen will ship with kimono, original wooden box, outer white box and box of cartridges. I won't be able to post pictures until Monday, as I am traveling. My plan is to put it on ebay auction on Monday, however. So this is a first run at a sale here. I have sold many Nakaya pens on this forum. This is a beauty; it's just that I prefer smaller nibs than the music. Price is $385, shipped. US and PayPal only.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mcmck For This Useful Post:

akafridi3 (June 14th, 2018)

Thanks

Default Re: Nakaya Kuro-Tamenuri Desk Pen with Rhodium-Plated Music Oblique Nib

Pictures?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to akafridi3 For This Useful Post:

fpnut (June 14th, 2018)

Thanks

As mentioned in the post, I am away. So pictures will have to wait until Monday or Tuesday, depending on my return; it's a bit fluid right now. That said, sale of this pen is pending. Jason, clear your inbox, as the message was kicked back for insufficient storage. Thanks!

Thanks

Hi,
    Could you post the pictures. thanks