Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: JFK... your theories?

Thanks

Default Re: JFK... your theories?

Quote Originally Posted by calamus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adhoc View Post
    Anyone alive back then? What was the feeling of seeing a USA president assassinated on TV? I can’t imagine that happening now. The amount of shitstorm that caused must have been insane.
    "It was a time ... when domestic terrorist groups were planting bombs in banks and McDonalds and malls."
    Fine, let's put the event in context. The fuller context is that at the time RFK had not yet been killed, MLK had not yet been killed, Rockwell had not yet been killed, Malcom X had not yet been killed... in fact Medgar Evers was the only one on the list who died prior to Kennedy, and until he made headlines by his death he was a relatively obscure figure. Kennedy's assassination was not yet one more in a mind-numbing succession of similar events; he kicked off the shitstorm. It was completely unexpected, and was like a kick in the stomach to the entire nation. It was a national trauma.
    Yes... and the 'Weather Underground' didn't exist before 1969, the Black Panther Party not even until 1966.

There were a couple of bombings of 'black' churches in 1963, though...

So, maybe a Klan connection to JFK's death?
    Last edited by SIR; July 22nd, 2018 at 03:49 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,385 Times in 587 Posts

I've always thought it was related to his issuing "US Notes" instead of Federal Reserve Notes. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the US would save billions (today trillions) by printing its own fiat currency out of thin air rather than authorizing a private bank to do it and then lend it to us at interest. I'm thinking the banksters weren't very happy about him sussing out their scam and starting to do something about it.
    Last edited by calamus; July 23rd, 2018 at 02:37 PM.
    Quid rides? Mutato nomine de te fabula narratur. — Horace
    (What are you laughing at? Just change the name and the joke’s on you.)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to calamus For This Useful Post:

VertOlive (September 2nd, 2018)

Thanks

This is a 1963 $5 United States Note. Notice it says United States Note at the top, not Federal Reserve Note. This is what I think got JFK whacked.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to calamus For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cool Re: JFK... your theories?

Oh, yes... the famous 'red seal' notes;

apparently those from 1928 can be worth a 'bit' more than those from '53 or '63, though a '63 note with an asterisk in the serial number may be worth double the face value if in mint condition.

The treasury was obliged to redeem the red notes for gold until 1933, and for silver until 1968.

But as can be seen, JFK's administration wasn't the first to issue 'US' notes and was it his idea?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SIR View Post
    Oh, yes... the famous 'red seal' notes;

apparently those from 1928 can be worth a 'bit' more than those from '53 or '63, though a '63 note with an asterisk in the serial number may be worth double the face value if in mint condition.

The treasury was obliged to redeem the red notes for gold until 1933, and for silver until 1968.

But as can be seen, JFK's administration wasn't the first to issue 'US' notes and was it his idea?
    No, it wasn't his idea, but the United States Notes were being phased out, and represented a very small proportion of the currency then in circulation. In 1963 United States Notes were still redeemable in silver, and didn't become fiat currency ("let it be money," and it was money) until 1968. However, they'd stopped printing new US Notes by then (1966 was the last year any were printed). Eventually they were all destroyed. What I read somewhere, and it may have been all wrong — I'd need to research it, and more carefully than by doing it online — but in any event, what I'd been led to believe was that he wanted to make the United States Notes fiat currency back in '63, and replace the Federal Reserve Note with it. Again, that may be misinformation, but if true would provide a compelling motive for assassination.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to calamus For This Useful Post:

SIR (July 25th, 2018)

Thanks

ok... so what would the difference have been if he had managed to make the dollar fiat and used the US notes, then?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,711 Times in 1,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adhoc View Post
    Anyone alive back then? What was the feeling of seeing a USA president assassinated on TV? I can’t imagine that happening now. The amount of shitstorm that caused must have been insane.
    "It was a time ... when domestic terrorist groups were planting bombs in banks and McDonalds and malls."
    Fine, let's put the event in context. The fuller context is that at the time RFK had not yet been killed, MLK had not yet been killed, Rockwell had not yet been killed, Malcom X had not yet been killed... in fact Medgar Evers was the only one on the list who died prior to Kennedy, and until he made headlines by his death he was a relatively obscure figure. Kennedy's assassination was not yet one more in a mind-numbing succession of similar events; he kicked off the shitstorm. It was completely unexpected, and was like a kick in the stomach to the entire nation. It was a national trauma.
    Yes... and the 'Weather Underground' didn't exist before 1969, the Black Panther Party not even until 1966.

There were a couple of bombings of 'black' churches in 1963, though...

So, maybe a Klan connection to JFK's death?
    But the US has had a long, long history of assassinating politicians going back to at least 1815.

Thanks

ok... so what would the difference have been if he had managed to make the dollar fiat and used the US notes, then?
    The Federal Reserve is a private bank. Despite its name, it is not part of the federal government, much as Federal Express is not part of the federal government. When the banking families who own the Fed bought, obtained by blackmail, and/or otherwise managed to wangle the necessary votes to get the Federal Reserve Act passed in 1913, they scored big time. From that day on, they've had the power to create money out of thin air and lend it to other banks and to the US federal government at interest. That's where dollars come from. If United States Notes were ever to replace Federal Reserve Notes, those banking families would lose billions, maybe trillions of dollars. It would be good for the US government, saving its taxpayers vast sums of money, and it would be the end of the gravy train for the banksters. That's what the difference would have been.

Thanks

But the US has had a long, long history of assassinating politicians going back to at least 1815.
    I don't think that anyone on this thread would disagree with that.

Thanks

The Federal Reserve is a private bank. Despite its name, it is not part of the federal government, much as Federal Express is not part of the federal government. When the banking families who own the Fed bought, obtained by blackmail, and/or otherwise managed to wangle the necessary votes to get the Federal Reserve Act passed in 1913, they scored big time. From that day on, they've had the power to create money out of thin air and lend it to other banks and to the US federal government at interest. That's where dollars come from. If United States Notes were ever to replace Federal Reserve Notes, those banking families would lose billions, maybe trillions of dollars. It would be good for the US government, saving its taxpayers vast sums of money, and it would be the end of the gravy train for the banksters. That's what the difference would have been.
    And noone lobbys for this on the regular? Seems like the NRA and the 2A is just a big diversion!

Thanks

And noone lobbys for this on the regular? Seems like the NRA and the 2A is just a big diversion!
    People do. They're ridiculed as "conspiracy theorists," vilified and ignored. Most people don't understand the game, and believe the Fed to be part of the government. And of course, finance is so "boring."

15. The Following User Says Thank You to calamus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 573 Posts

We seem to have drifted away from the fact we violated an intergalactic treaty.

The aliens don’t care about our monitory system. They take what they want.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Farmboy For This Useful Post:

NibsForScript (July 29th, 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post
    We seem to have drifted away from the fact we violated an intergalactic treaty.

The aliens don’t care about our monitory system. They take what they want.
    [PULLING EVERYONE'S LEG]It's all related. The aliens are in league with the Bavarian Illuminati, who control everything. For example, everybody knows that ERII is a reptilian.[/PULLING EVERYONE'S LEG]

Last edited by calamus; July 30th, 2018 at 10:13 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to calamus For This Useful Post:

NibsForScript (July 30th, 2018)

Thanks

People do. They're ridiculed as "conspiracy theorists," vilified and ignored. Most people don't understand the game, and believe the Fed to be part of the government. And of course, finance is so "boring."
    'BBC Radio 4' (part of our state sponsored [/tax payer funded] propaganda apparatus... can you believe we used to have to pay for a radio licence?! Hitler gave the radios away for free!!) is currently running a feature on how the UK public are not capable of understanding politics due to their ignorance of economics... i'd be tempted to retort that economics doesn't understand politics, think about all the Jews who lent money to Kings in the middle ages only to get deported or worse before their loans were repaid.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to SIR For This Useful Post:

calamus (July 30th, 2018)

Thanks

'BBC Radio 4' (part of our state sponsored [/tax payer funded] propaganda apparatus... can you believe we used to have to pay for a radio licence?! Hitler gave the radios away for free!!) is currently running a feature on how the UK public are not capable of understanding politics due to their ignorance of economics... i'd be tempted to retort that economics doesn't understand politics, think about all the Jews who lent money to Kings in the middle ages only to get deported or worse before their loans were repaid.
    I remember when people in the UK had to pay for a license just to own a radio. It always struck me as outrageous. I didn't know they'd finally stopped doing it (it's been a while since I've been to England); I thought the UK only added more and more taxes ad infinitum. I was also appalled when I first learned about the VAT, which unfortunately is still alive and well.

Thanks

Cool Re: JFK... your theories?

I remember when people in the UK had to pay for a license just to own a radio. It always struck me as outrageous. I didn't know they'd finally stopped doing it (it's been a while since I've been to England); I thought the UK only added more and more taxes ad infinitum. I was also appalled when I first learned about the VAT, which unfortunately is still alive and well.
    I believe there are some who still pay the TV licence; my household is currently exempt, but i doubt i will ever pay it - i simply don't watch 'TV', like the majority of mass media it's so patronisingly low brow!

The level of VAT is ridiculous, so is the basic level of income tax and the fact that IT doesn't go up high enough for the highest earners... then there are the taxes on alcohol and fuel, and ... you're right, too much tax - i blame religion and the royal family, really i do.

Thanks

I believe there are some who still pay the TV licence; my household is currently exempt, but i doubt i will ever pay it - i simply don't watch 'TV', like the majority of mass media it's so patronisingly low brow!

The level of VAT is ridiculous, so is the basic level of income tax and the fact that IT doesn't go up high enough for the highest earners... then there are the taxes on alcohol and fuel, and ... you're right, too much tax - i blame religion and the royal family, really i do.
    I consider television a waste of time myself.

As for whose fault high taxes are, in the US there are many who blame everything they don't like on the Republicans, although it's always the Democrats (liberals) who favor higher taxes, while conservatives try to cut them. I imagine it's much the same in the UK. One thing we don't have to contend with here in the US is a royal family, however.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 562 Posts

The first time I saw a television was when they brought one into our classroom to watch Mr. Kennedy speaking in Berlin.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scrawler For This Useful Post:

BlkWhiteFilmPix (August 3rd, 2018), calamus (August 15th, 2018), SIR (August 6th, 2018)

Thanks

I'm thinking about getting this book -

"Kennedy and Oswald, The Big Picture"

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SIR For This Useful Post:

calamus (August 15th, 2018), VertOlive (September 2nd, 2018)

Thanks

I'm thinking about getting this book -

"Kennedy and Oswald, The Big Picture"
    Here's an interesting blog page about the primary author of this book, which does indeed look interesting.
    http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2010...-in-exile.html

30. The Following User Says Thank You to calamus For This Useful Post:

SIR (August 16th, 2018)