Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: JFK... your theories?

Thanks

Default Re: JFK... your theories?

Quote Originally Posted by adhoc View Post
    Anyone alive back then? What was the feeling of seeing a USA president assassinated on TV? I can’t imagine that happening now. The amount of shitstorm that caused must have been insane.
    I was 6 at the time that it happened....ironically, Monday of that week his motorcade passed by the elementary school that I attended. I only got a quick glimpse
    of the Lincoln trough the chain link fence as the car passed by. The asassination would not have been televised nationally--what has been seen by everyone is the
    Zapruder film. Obviously,it was breaking news at the time.

Having listened,read and viewed information on the subject over the years,I am convinced that no one man could carry out the asassination....this was planned
    very carefully(even to the military-style execution in a three-dimensional "box" of fire--one from the depository,one from the grassy knoll,one from the open sewer
    area on the bridge(a witness in a wheelchair spotted a bright flash coming directly from that area) ). JFK had just fired Allen Dulles as head of the CIA and he was
    thinking of getting us out of Vietnam by the following year. If one considers the Military-Industrial Complex quote by Eisenhower,as well as the economic loss that
    could be incurred by the "Federal" Reserve,the result is that there were many people that wanted JFK out of the way.

John
    Last edited by pengeezer; August 17th, 2018 at 08:31 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pengeezer For This Useful Post:

SIR (August 18th, 2018), VertOlive (September 2nd, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 573 Posts

If you are not concerned about getting caught it would be easiest to pull off such an action as a single entity operating alone.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Farmboy For This Useful Post:

SIR (August 18th, 2018)

Thanks

That works only if knowledge of the one to be asassinated wasn't well known....those in power in their various fields would have had knowledge of who was President and what his inclinations(good and bad) were....therefore it would have been to their benefit to side with him or get rid of him,however it would prosper them.

John

Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 562 Posts

When I was 8 I did not understand why Mr. Kennedy was important enough to interfere with our education. I never really knew who he was until much later.
    Last edited by Scrawler; August 22nd, 2018 at 10:34 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,385 Times in 587 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scrawler View Post
    The first time I saw a television was when they brought one into our classroom to watch Mr. Kennedy speaking in Berlin.
    The first time I saw a television was when they brought one into our school to watch the funeral service.
    The first time I saw a television set was when they brought one into our school to watch President Lincoln's assassination. Of course, that was before instant replay, so I never got to see it in slow motion.
    Quid rides? Mutato nomine de te fabula narratur. — Horace
    (What are you laughing at? Just change the name and the joke’s on you.)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 562 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by calamus View Post

The first time I saw a television was when they brought one into our school to watch the funeral service.
    The first time I saw a television set was when they brought one into our school to watch President Lincoln's assassination. Of course, that was before instant replay, so I never got to see it in slow motion.
    It was the funeral. The Berlin speech was later in a recap of his life.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by calamus View Post

It was the funeral. The Berlin speech was later in a recap of his life.
    I'm sorry. I knew I was being a brat when I posted that, but it seemed so funny. Not that there was anything funny about the President's assassination, of course. My family already had had a television for a few years by then, but I grew up listening to The Lone Ranger on the radio well before I ever saw it on television. Anyway, I hope you'll accept my apologies.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,788 Times in 1,642 Posts

I am a closet JFK conspiracy nut, and have read every thing I can get my hands on. It's one of a handful of topics that completely mesmerize me, however useless this information may be at this late date. I just cannot fathom how we accepted that lone gunman explanation we were given. I think pengeezer above comes close to my thoughts on it. (And I think I'd read that Lincoln may also have clashed with someone over printing money and that this may have something do do with his murder...)

I wasn't around for Lincoln, but the Sisters pulled us all out of class and we spent the afternoon praying for the president after the shooting; we didn't learn of his death until late in the day for some reason. And it did seem a frightening, earth shaking time seeing adults crying in public. But then, I grew up in an Irish Catholic, Democrat milieu.
    Last edited by VertOlive; September 2nd, 2018 at 06:02 PM.
    "Nolo esse salus sine vobis ...” —St. Augustine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SIR View Post
    I'm thinking about getting this book -

"Kennedy and Oswald, The Big Picture"
    Sitting as a "sample" on my Kindle now, thanks!

Hmmm. The writing is all over the place, her other books are a little less so.
    Last edited by VertOlive; September 6th, 2018 at 08:50 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to VertOlive For This Useful Post:

SIR (September 6th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 943 Posts

I know Judyth (A. Vary) Baker. She was a graduate student at my university and worked for me one summer in the Writing Center there (though I would use that term loosely since she actively argued with me and refused to do almost everything I asked her to do--that is, her job of tutoring). In her third year at the university, she suddenly started telling this story about how she and Lee Harvey Oswald had been lovers and that he actually was working as a double agent of some kind and had not killed Kennedy. She also claimed to have been involved in a plot to assassinate Castro by use of a biological agent developed when she was working with Dr. Oschner in New Orleans. She also claimed to have been involved in cancer research with Dr. Oschner when she was 15 or 16, while she was in high school. She was, apparently, a prodigy. Judyth lived in her vehicle because, she said, the CIA (or maybe it was the Mormons) was following her and she wanted to be able to move around to elude them. She was a very, very strange woman. Early in her career at the university, she was fascinated by Star Trek and the Klingon language and doing some kind of thesis on Star Trek and the Klingons. Later, this story about her and Lee Harvey Oswald emerged. I don't know what to think, honestly. I was, however, impressed to see that she was able to talk someone in Europe into funding her. She was interviewed for a documentary series on other views of who killed Kennedy (Johnson, the Mafia, etc.). My colleagues always said that some parts of her story seemed true; I think it is possible that A. Vary and Lee Harvey Oswald worked in New Orleans at the same place at one time, but as far as the rest, I don't think it's true, but who knows? She has certainly gotten a lot of attention from it. Google her and there are lots of links to videos. There are also quite a few articles that discredit her story and point out the inconsistencies.

Just read her biography on Amazon's page. You'll get a good sense of her. She wrote it.
    Last edited by Lady Onogaro; September 9th, 2018 at 12:54 PM.
    Lady Onogaro

"Be yourself--everybody else is already taken." --Oscar Wilde

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Onogaro For This Useful Post:

SIR (September 11th, 2018), VertOlive (September 10th, 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Onogaro View Post
    I know Judyth (A. Vary) Baker. She was a graduate student at my university and worked for me one summer in the Writing Center there (though I would use that term loosely since she actively argued with me and refused to do almost everything I asked her to do--that is, her job of tutoring). In her third year at the university, she suddenly started telling this story about how she and Lee Harvey Oswald had been lovers and that he actually was working as a double agent of some kind and had not killed Kennedy. She also claimed to have been involved in a plot to assassinate Castro by use of a biological agent developed when she was working with Dr. Oschner in New Orleans. She also claimed to have been involved in cancer research with Dr. Oschner when she was 15 or 16, while she was in high school. She was, apparently, a prodigy. Judyth lived in her vehicle because, she said, the CIA (or maybe it was the Mormons) was following her and she wanted to be able to move around to elude them. She was a very, very strange woman. Early in her career at the university, she was fascinated by Star Trek and the Klingon language and doing some kind of thesis on Star Trek and the Klingons. Later, this story about her and Lee Harvey Oswald emerged. I don't know what to think, honestly. I was, however, impressed to see that she was able to talk someone in Europe into funding her. She was interviewed for a documentary series on other views of who killed Kennedy (Johnson, the Mafia, etc.). My colleagues always said that some parts of her story seemed true; I think it is possible that A. Vary and Lee Harvey Oswald worked in New Orleans at the same place at one time, but as far as the rest, I don't think it's true, but who knows? She has certainly gotten a lot of attention from it. Google her and there are lots of links to videos. There are also quite a few articles that discredit her story and point out the inconsistencies.

Just read her biography on Amazon's page. You'll get a good sense of her. She wrote it.
    This is fascinating. The whole vibe from her book samples was "off the wall" and improbable...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post
    If you are not concerned about getting caught it would be easiest to pull off such an action as a single entity operating alone.
    Maybe. It would also require a lot of luck. Routes of Presidential motorcades get changed at the last minute pretty often, for security reasons. You'd have to know the correct route in advance, and you'd be out of luck if it was changed at the last minute.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VertOlive View Post
    I am a closet JFK conspiracy nut, ... (And I think I'd read that Lincoln may also have clashed with someone over printing money and that this may have something do do with his murder...) ...
    Linclon did issue "greenbacks," which were government-issued fiat currency, to help fund the Civil War. Andrew Jackson fought against a central bank, but I think after his term one managed to get established for a while. (The Fed is a central bank.) Lincoln may have stepped on their toes when he issued the greenbacks. I'll have to check on that in my nonexistent "spare time."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SIR View Post

And noone lobbys for this on the regular? Seems like the NRA and the 2A is just a big diversion!
    By the way, I believe the Bank of England runs the same scam over on your side of the pond. Don't know much about it, but I'd bet money on it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to calamus For This Useful Post:

SIR (August 29th, 2023)

Thanks

To the above statement on Lincoln, it was the Federal Reserve(though it wasn't known as that at the time) that he didn't want running the nation's economy.

As to the JFK assassination, a good ebook I read earlier this year was "Hit List" by Richard Belzer(yes, of TV fame). It contains info that I didn't know,such as Lee Harvey Oswald was in the 112th Intelligence Group,his love affair with Judith Vary,and that fact that the motorcade setup was changed to allow for less protection. Definitely a great read.

John

Thanks

Forgot to mention one important thing--at the time of the assassination, There was work being done(by Judith Vary) on implementing a virus into a vaccine. This would mean that anyone getting a vaccine would be getting a virus at the same time.

John

22. The Following User Says Thank You to pengeezer For This Useful Post:

SIR (August 29th, 2023)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pengeezer View Post
    Forgot to mention one important thing--at the time of the assassination, There was work being done(by Judith Vary) on implementing a virus into a vaccine. This would mean that anyone getting a vaccine would be getting a virus at the same time.

John
    H.I.V. ?

Thanks

HIV....it's possible. It's now coming to light that some vaccines can carrya viruus that can create autism-like symptoms. The danger is twofold: First,a virus in a vaccine can keep people going to the drugstore to fix a inherited problem. Second, the usage of such by a government agency is unthinkable yet possible.

John

Thanks

Exclamation Re: JFK... your theories?

Quote Originally Posted by pengeezer View Post
    HIV....it's possible. It's now coming to light that some vaccines can carrya viruus that can create autism-like symptoms. The danger is twofold: First,a virus in a vaccine can keep people going to the drugstore to fix a inherited problem. Second, the usage of such by a government agency is unthinkable yet possible.

John
    wait, what..? this post January 2020 and 'John' hasn't logged in since the end of January 2020...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Onogaro View Post

conspiracies on top of conspiracies??

all i can say is, if there is a tendency towards more governmental power/control that can only spell feudalism - capitalist or communist, theocratic, or otherwise.