Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JFK... your theories?

Thanks

Cool JFK... your theories?

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and alternative theories to the official line on the assassination of JFK won't go away for a long time yet...
    personally, i'm inclined to ascribe to the 'does a {Russian} bear shit in the woods, and wipe his arse with a fucking white rabbit (LHO)?' theory.

But truth of the matter is, equally JFK could have ordered the whole thing be staged as a Democrat psyops to help further the continuing enslaverance of the capitalist feudal masses... or something similar. I actually 'like' the theory Jacqueline Kennedy fired the fatal shot.

What y'all think?

http://www.knowledgeoftoday.org/2011...nnedy.html?m=1

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-sco...eech-recreated
    Last edited by SIR; June 25th, 2018 at 05:55 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 573 Posts

Default Re: JFK... your theories?

Wasn’t he taken out by the aliens because he went rogue and initiated space exploration? After all they did make first contact and there was an agreement banning manned flight to other planets.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Farmboy For This Useful Post:

NibsForScript (June 25th, 2018)

Thanks

My personal theory is that he was shot

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adhoc View Post
    True... but not as funny as Farmboy's answer. A good chuckle a day is very important to keep ones sanity.

Thanks

The shooting was staged but poorly executed, even so the alien medics were able to revive him long enough for questioning and a trial where he was found guilty of conspiring to “interplanetary colonization”.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Farmboy For This Useful Post:

NibsForScript (June 25th, 2018)

Thanks

I'm still mystified why they never outfitted those open convertibles with a manual roll-up shield. Just reach back, grab a handle and pull to raise up a bullet resistant cover that extends just under the roof line of the rear seat. The handle would be exposed such that an occupant or security detail running along side could lift it up in a matter of 2 seconds. At least that could have prevented the 2nd shot from hitting JFK.

Even more mystifying to me was the lack of security detail around RFK. Once the precedent of a US president shot in the 20th century, you'd figure that given the same family blood line that RFK would've been so well protected. So many videos show how exposed he was throughout his campaign... could've been shot at easily almost on every visit. For me, his loss was even worse than JFK. Robert was so much more of a humanitarian. He'd have been very likely an even more profound president than his brother.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by myu View Post
    I'm still mystified why they never outfitted those open convertibles with a manual roll-up shield. Just reach back, grab a handle and pull to raise up a bullet resistant cover that extends just under the roof line of the rear seat. The handle would be exposed such that an occupant or security detail running along side could lift it up in a matter of 2 seconds. At least that could have prevented the 2nd shot from hitting JFK.
    So, on this particular occasion Mr. JFK was particularly unlucky; there was rain in the days preceding and rain on the morning of the procession, however, the weather cleared to a 'nice' day, and the limousine was not outfitted with the 'bubble' which would have probably saved his life. JFK allegedly waived his security detail...

Thanks

Anyone alive back then? What was the feeling of seeing a USA president assassinated on TV? I can’t imagine that happening now. The amount of shitstorm that caused must have been insane.

Thanks

I remember a few years after the shooting I drove into Dallas and was a bit lost. I pulled over and asked a Dallas Police officer how to get somewhere. At this point in life I cannot remember where I wanted to go but I was asking directions and was in downtown Dallas. The officer answered "Go by where Kennedy got it and bear right" I was stunned and will never forget that remark.
    Last edited by NibsForScript; June 29th, 2018 at 05:47 PM.

Thanks

It was a good film.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 587 Posts

Everyone on this thread seems to think that Kennedy's assassination was a big joke. Par for the course, I suppose, for a society that's become increasingly callous and desensitized to everything other than its own comfort zone.

Thanks

It was not a joke by any means. What has become a joke are the volume of wild and fantastical theories.

Thanks

Kennedy probably had dirt on the Clinton's, so they had him killed. Knowing Bill and then Hillary's plans to run for election in the future the investigation has been sealed and classified. Once Bill and Hillary are dead I'm sure we'll all know what happened.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby921 View Post
    Kennedy probably had dirt on the Clinton's, so they had him killed. Knowing Bill and then Hillary's plans to run for election in the future the investigation has been sealed and classified. Once Bill and Hillary are dead I'm sure we'll all know what happened.
    I just want to go on record and state that neither Bill nor Hillary are aliens though it is commonly assumed at least one of them is. I can’t comment on the rumors of abduction involving the Clintons but I think the answer to that is obvious.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,712 Times in 1,610 Posts

Anyone alive back then? What was the feeling of seeing a USA president assassinated on TV? I can’t imagine that happening now. The amount of shitstorm that caused must have been insane.
    Quite a few of us were alive back then and most at work. But you need to put the period in context.

First, the cavalcade was not on live TV except maybe on local Dallas stations. It was a relatively un-newsworthy event of local interest only.

And it was only one of a whole string of "shitstorm events" over a two decade or so period. There were assassinations and attempted assassinations of most of the leaders of the Labor and Integration and anti-war political figures; Malcom X, Medgar Evers, Martin Luther King, Bobby Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, George Lincoln Rockwell (how many folk remember there was an American Nazi Party at the time), Fred Hampton (shot while in bed by the Chicago police), a time when police regularly turned fire hoses and dogs and beatings and clubbing on US citizens, when lynchings still happened and even if tried the perpetrators were found not guilty, when the National Guard opened fire on students on a college campus.

It was a time when whole cities were burning, when a mayor ordered a row house occupied by civil rights protestors fire bombed, when domestic terrorist groups were planting bombs in banks and McDonalds and malls.

It was a time when we had just sat on the edge of total nuclear war between the US and the Soviet Union; literally wondering if we would get the news first on TV or the flash in the window.
    Last edited by jar; July 14th, 2018 at 01:08 PM. Reason: appaliin grammr

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jar For This Useful Post:

BlkWhiteFilmPix (July 15th, 2018), SIR (July 14th, 2018), Woody (July 25th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,712 Times in 1,610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SIR View Post
    So, on this particular occasion Mr. JFK was particularly unlucky; there was rain in the days preceding and rain on the morning of the procession, however, the weather cleared to a 'nice' day, and the limousine was not outfitted with the 'bubble' which would have probably saved his life. JFK allegedly waived his security detail...

Just an interesting historical fact; the rear doors on that car were commonly called "suicide doors" since the rear mount hinge meant wind pressure could open a partially closed door at speed. Also, that "Bubble Top" was not bullet proof and simply designed for increased display during rain or other weather related issues.
    Last edited by jar; July 15th, 2018 at 06:06 AM.

Thanks

I reckon the assassination was a conspiracy of 2. One got away and he got the shot in. When you can't solve stuff, for osme people 'obviously' a cast of thousands was involved to 'cover it up'.

Kennedy was martyred by his untimely death. If he'd have lived, people would have actually seen beyond hagiography, and that he was as reckless and corrupt as most politicians, and dropped his pants at any opportunity. But back then, he had people around to make sure the media didn't get that dirt.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Drubbing For This Useful Post:

SIR (July 18th, 2018)

Thanks

Even more mystifying to me was the lack of security detail around RFK. Once the precedent of a US president shot in the 20th century, you'd figure that given the same family blood line that RFK would've been so well protected. So many videos show how exposed he was throughout his campaign... could've been shot at easily almost on every visit. For me, his loss was even worse than JFK. Robert was so much more of a humanitarian. He'd have been very likely an even more profound president than his brother.

Before Bobby Kennedy was assassinated, candidates for president were not entitled to Secret Service protection. When he came to Indiana in May of 1968, everyone was able to get very close. No need for a long lens.

In his excellent book of photos of the RFK campaign, A Time It Was, by Bill Eppridge - who took the photo of the bus boy holding RFK's hand - relates that then-Los Angeles Mayor Sam Yorty refused to provide a protection detail, and LAPD issued over 150 traffic violations to the motorcades.

RFK's personal bodyguard wanted him to leave through the ballroom, but Bobby insisted on going through the kitchen again.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BlkWhiteFilmPix; July 15th, 2018 at 08:25 AM.
    Bob

Making the world a more peaceful place, one fine art print and one handwritten letter at a time.

Paper cuts through the noise – Richard Moross, MOO CEO

Indiana Jones used a notebook in the map room, not an app.

www.bobsoltys.net/fountainpens

23. The Following User Says Thank You to BlkWhiteFilmPix For This Useful Post:

SIR (July 18th, 2018)

Thanks

A couple of books about JFK's assassination have wondered if he knew he was about to fall, and tempted fate by riding in an open car in a city where he was not well loved.

But he did have a humanitarian side ... http://www.downtownalberni.com/news/...power-of-a-pen

Hat tip to former Montblanc North America CEO Jan-Patrick Schmitz for sharing the Berlin story in a video he made for Montblanc.
    Bob

Making the world a more peaceful place, one fine art print and one handwritten letter at a time.

Paper cuts through the noise – Richard Moross, MOO CEO

Indiana Jones used a notebook in the map room, not an app.

www.bobsoltys.net/fountainpens

25. The Following User Says Thank You to BlkWhiteFilmPix For This Useful Post:

SIR (July 18th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 587 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jar View Post
    Quite a few of us were alive back then and most at work. But you need to put the period in context.

First, the cavalcade was not on live TV except maybe on local Dallas stations. It was a relatively un-newsworthy event of local interest only.

And it was only one of a whole string of "shitstorm events" over a two decade or so period. There were assassinations and attempted assassinations of most of the leaders of the Labor and Integration and anti-war political figures; Malcom X, Medgar Evers, Martin Luther King, Bobby Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, George Lincoln Rockwell (how many folk remember there was an American Nazi Party at the time), Fred Hampton (shot while in bed by the Chicago police), a time when police regularly turned fire hoses and dogs and beatings and clubbing on US citizens, when lynchings still happened and even if tried the perpetrators were found not guilty, when the National Guard opened fire on students on a college campus.

It was a time when whole cities were burning, when a mayor ordered a row house occupied by civil rights protestors fire bombed, when domestic terrorist groups were planting bombs in banks and McDonalds and malls.

It was a time when we had just sat on the edge of total nuclear war between the US and the Soviet Union; literally wondering if we would get the news first on TV or the flash in the window.
    Fine, let's put the event in context. The fuller context is that at the time RFK had not yet been killed, MLK had not yet been killed, Rockwell had not yet been killed, Malcom X had not yet been killed... in fact Medgar Evers was the only one on the list who died prior to Kennedy, and until he made headlines by his death he was a relatively obscure figure. Kennedy's assassination was not yet one more in a mind-numbing succession of similar events; he kicked off the shitstorm. It was completely unexpected, and was like a kick in the stomach to the entire nation. It was a national trauma.
    Last edited by calamus; July 21st, 2018 at 06:26 PM.
    Quid rides? Mutato nomine de te fabula narratur. — Horace
    (What are you laughing at? Just change the name and the joke’s on you.)

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to calamus For This Useful Post:

NibsForScript (July 22nd, 2018), VertOlive (September 2nd, 2018)