Thread: JFK... your theories?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Re: JFK... your theories?

Quote Originally Posted by adhoc View Post
    Anyone alive back then? What was the feeling of seeing a USA president assassinated on TV? I can’t imagine that happening now. The amount of shitstorm that caused must have been insane.
    I was 6 at the time that it happened....ironically, Monday of that week his motorcade passed by the elementary school that I attended. I only got a quick glimpse
    of the Lincoln trough the chain link fence as the car passed by. The asassination would not have been televised nationally--what has been seen by everyone is the
    Zapruder film. Obviously,it was breaking news at the time.

Having listened,read and viewed information on the subject over the years,I am convinced that no one man could carry out the asassination....this was planned
    very carefully(even to the military-style execution in a three-dimensional "box" of fire--one from the depository,one from the grassy knoll,one from the open sewer
    area on the bridge(a witness in a wheelchair spotted a bright flash coming directly from that area) ). JFK had just fired Allen Dulles as head of the CIA and he was
    thinking of getting us out of Vietnam by the following year. If one considers the Military-Industrial Complex quote by Eisenhower,as well as the economic loss that
    could be incurred by the "Federal" Reserve,the result is that there were many people that wanted JFK out of the way.

John
    Last edited by pengeezer; August 17th, 2018 at 08:31 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pengeezer For This Useful Post:

SIR (August 18th, 2018), VertOlive (September 2nd, 2018)