Thread: Nakaya Piccolo Titanium – PRICE REDUCED $100

Thanks

Default Nakaya Piccolo Titanium – PRICE REDUCED $100

PRICE REDUCED by $100!!!

Looking for a very special Nakaya priced hundreds of dollars below new? Here's a good choice!

Nakaya Piccolo in Titanium is machined from a solid block of titanium, a light and extremely strong metal that any machinist will tell you is an absolute bear to machine. Yet look at the great job Nakaya has done on this piece!

14K gold nib and the clip are ruthenium plated to match the pen body. The nib is a Japanese Fine, and a writing sample is posted with the pictures below. The fact that the nib is engraved "Nakaya" rather than the previous "Nakata" shows that this is a fairly new pen.

Piccolo model measures approximately 5.1 inches long capped and 4.5 inches long uncapped. The pen weighs approximately 59 grams.

Why would I price a not often seen and very hard to obtain Nakaya hundreds of dollars below the price of new? The finial has a dent in it, which I have shown in two highly magnified pictures below. When viewing, note that these pictures are magnified almost four times actual size. Nakaya has indicated to me they can replace the damaged cap for $100 so before I do that I am lowering the price by $100 to see if anyone wants a real bargain the way it is before I send it to Nakaya for replacement of the cap.

The fairly new pen is accompanied by original box and kimono, as shown in the pictures.

Price new was $1000, but you can add this to your collection for hundreds of dollars less.

PRICE REDUCED to $695 plus $25 Priority Insured shipping within US.

Shipment outside US may be available at cost. Please inquire.

Email: whichwatch at roadrunner dot com

Following two highly magnified pictures show the dings in the finial

Thanks

Default Re: Nakaya Piccolo Titanium – PRICE REDUCED $100

bump