Thread: More Penance, More Pens: Pelikans, Sailor Morita, Classic Pens LM1

Thanks

Default More Penance, More Pens: Pelikans, Sailor Morita, Classic Pens LM1

I have several more pens to add to my former Penance sale in addiction to the two Pelikans already posted.

Please note all the prices below are for CONUS (continental US) buyers ONLY. International buyers may inquire, but understand that I will only ship international insured, and that is costly and it is not available for all countries. It is also time consuming for me to go to the post office to find out how much it might cost. Because of the extra time involved, I ask that International buyers also pay for the Paypal fee.

Sailor Pro Gear Special Edition from the Morita pen shop. This pen is a robin’s egg blue color with a 21k fine nib. I’ll have to check to see if I have the box it came in. There are some small ink stains on the threads, otherwise it’s in perfect condition. Reduced to $300 with insured priority mail CONUS.

SOLD Pelikan M800 Ocean Swirl. I bought this pen this year. It’s beautiful, but doesn’t get much use. It comes with an 18k rhodium plated fine nib. Box and papers included. Reduced to $400with insured priority mail CONUS.

SOLD Pelikan M600 with custom lizard binde by Chris Burton. The nib is a fine cursive italic by Richard Binder. I’ll have to check to see if I have the original box. $350 with insured priority mail CONUS.

SOLD Classic Pens LM1 flame red. It is number 003 of 500 and comes with the original certificate of authenticity signed by Andreas Lambrou. It has a really nice 18k factory stub, which was tuned by Richard Binder. The nib writes beautifully. Original box and papers. $615.

Last edited by Susan314109; August 11th, 2018 at 06:55 AM.

Thanks

Default Re: More Penance, More Pens: Pelikans, Sailor Morita, Classic Pens LM1

please email more pictures of lm1 alongwith writing sample to mohit.gurnani@alygroup.in

Thanks

please also share the cost for international shipping. Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gurnanim View Post
    please email more pictures of lm1 alongwith writing sample to mohit.gurnani@alygroup.in
    The pen is not currently inked. It’ll be tomorrow before I can do additional shots.

Thanks

please also share the cost for international shipping. Thanks
    International shipping depends on location. I will not ship This Pen without insuring it, and depending on your location that can cost $50 or more. International buyer is responsible for all shipping costs (including insurance and customs) and I would not accept returns.

Thanks

Is LM1 still available?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iruciperi View Post
    Is LM1 still available?
    Yes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Susan314109 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iruciperi View Post
    Is LM1 still available?
    Yes.

I want to buy it. Please send me an invoice to iruciperi@postech.ac.kr. Including shipping to Soith Korea (ZIP 37673)

Thanks

please hold for me. till then . it will be shipped to New Delhi

Thanks

please hold for me. till then . it will be shipped to New Delhi
    I sent you a direct message explaining about international shipping. I do not hold pens, I’m sorry. The pen has already been sold.

Thanks

no worries.

Thanks

Reduced prices on the Morita and Pelikan.