Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What script should I learn for note taking at the University?

Thanks

Default Re: What script should I learn for note taking at the University?

Interesting isn't it? Note-taking really is just about YOUR ability to get it down quickly, and YOUR ability to read the result. Personally I think something like Palmer is the way to go, but you can make it more efficient and fast. There's no need for generous 'bowl' shapes. It's a physiological thing.
    For example, think of 2 basic axis - vertical strokes (that are slanted forwards - because your wrist rotates but doesn't extend), and horizontal strokes. Verticals - move from the wrist rotation, and horizontals controlled by the fingers. No need for large round bowl or loop shapes or flourishes, so the main movement is on that slanted vertical, with the fingers - with minimal movement necessary, opening out the bowls just a little. - narrower bowls enable you to fit more on a line as well. Make sense?

Thanks

I have 5 degrees and many pens. Everyone is different but my advice is to put down your pen and listen attentively and then do your reading intensively.

Thanks

Taking university notes is a challenge, but crucial. To ace it, I rely on the efficiency of the phd research proposal writing service Their expertise in organizing information transforms my class notes into coherent and impactful summaries, making my study routine more effective.
    Last edited by Mık Joger; December 21st, 2023 at 11:26 AM.