Thread: Leaving Feedback for Trading Partners Made Easy

Thanks
    Thanked 10,336 Times in 3,966 Posts

Default Leaving Feedback for Trading Partners Made Easy

I've recently found that a member has experienced a problem leaving feedback and neither of us could work out what the problem was.

Although it's not earth shatteringly important in any way, it can become an irritant so I've been trying to establish the correct steps to do it.

When you post either a Want to Buy or a For Sale Advert and a member comes forward, and you both complete the deal, it's easier for your trading partner to give you feedback, than it is for you to give feedback, because your trading partner can just click on the green checkmark "Rate Seller" on your Avatar on your advert post. OK even though technically it's "Rate Buyer" for a WTB deal.

That brings up a "Leave feedback" box, and it's straightforward to complete. You select buyer or seller and paste the deal link. However, be sure that you copy the original advert thread link first.
    When pasting the advert link in the box on the "Leave feedback" page be sure to remove the "s" from "https" or it won't work
    After completing the boxes, scroll down and click on Submit Reply.

For the original poster of the ad to leave feedback for his trading partner it's a little different.
    First copy the link from the original deal advert thread.
    Then click on your trading partner's name from above the Avatar pic on any of their posts and click on "View Profile"
    Once you're on your trading partner's Profile page click on "Feedback Score"
    Then click on "Submit Feedback for .........."
    Then complete the boxes the right way around (seller or buyer)
    Then paste the original deal thread link in the box.
    Remember: When pasting the advert link in the box on the "Leave feedback" page be sure to remove the "s" from "https" or it won't work
    Then don't forget to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Submit Reply"

Hopefully this helps.
    Last edited by Chrissy; August 12th, 2018 at 02:20 AM.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chrissy For This Useful Post:

carlos.q (August 12th, 2018), FredRydr (August 12th, 2018), jmccarty3 (August 12th, 2018), Sailor Kenshin (August 12th, 2018)

Thanks

Default Re: Leaving Feedback for Trading Partners Made Easy

I think the programmers who came up with this message board are the same dudes that developed the electronic medical record I'm forced to use at the office!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jmccarty3 For This Useful Post:

Chrissy (August 12th, 2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 10,336 Times in 3,966 Posts

Default Re: Leaving Feedback for Trading Partners Made Easy

Some things can turn out to be a bit clunky.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens