Thread: New Phileas

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default New Phileas

This is just a heads up because I know there are some people who are fans of this pen. I've watched as prices on Phileas pens kind of get silly but it seems Waterman has smelled the coffee (or I, alternately have been asleep) and reissued a simplified Phileas without the gaudy (but charming) hardware. My local B & M had a new arrival labelled "New Phileas" which comes with a single toned nib solid barrel colors and transparent section. It comes in black, navy, burgundy, and a lighter blue. Looks eyedropper-able. Nib is just as fantastic as the old one and looks the same. Same funky clip.

I am not sure if this is just new to our part of the little blue marble or is everywhere or was released in other places.

Eats the other pens in its class for lunch. Anyone else see these or is this old news?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to stub For This Useful Post:

Ahriman4891 (September 3rd, 2020), amk (September 15th, 2018), jmccarty3 (September 7th, 2018), Jon Szanto (September 7th, 2018), pajaro (September 1st, 2020), TFarnon (September 2nd, 2020)