Thread: Laban

Thanks

Default Laban

Over the last year I have aquired several Laban pens. I really like their quality. I work as an artist, designer and teacher so my pens need to stand up to working in the field... travel and general "roll-around-in-a-bag-abuse". Laban pens seem to hold up well and look "fresh" every time I put them out to use. Their nibs can be a bit stiff... not too much flex, yet write smoothy. The materials they use in the pens is good quality. The pens I have feel very solid and well put together. I resently purchased the large abalone shell fountain pen and its beautiful to look at and solid with out being too heavy.

I would be curious to hear others thoughts on these pens.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 Times in 943 Posts

Default Re: Laban

Laban has caught my eye recently but I do not know to much about the brand. I would be curious to hear others thoughts also.
    Fountain Pen Sith Lord | Daakusaido | Everything in one spot

Thanks
    Thanked 1,837 Times in 439 Posts

The people who manage Laban is an interesting bunch. I spoke to them at the Ohio Show last year and when they found out I wasn't a retailer they weren't interested in sharing much info with me. Same goes for Taccia. It's unfortunate because I like a lot of the pens from both brands and would like to share them on the site, but they don't seem interested.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,798 Times in 943 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
    The people who manage Laban is an interesting bunch. I spoke to them at the Ohio Show last year and when they found out I wasn't a retailer they weren't interested in sharing much info with me. Same goes for Taccia. It's unfortunate because I like a lot of the pens from both brands and would like to share them on the site, but they don't seem interested.
    Well that's not encouraging.
    Fountain Pen Sith Lord | Daakusaido | Everything in one spot

Thanks

All I can find online about them is where to buy them. There doesn't appear to be an official Laban website.

Correction... there is an official site it just a picture catalogue very little information.
    Last edited by Adhizen; May 16th, 2013 at 09:23 PM.