Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Brandon Cifani is engaged in fraud

Thanks

Default Re: Brandon Cifani is engaged in fraud

First post here, but here goes, my e-mail to Brandon this evening in reply to an e-mail from him a few days ago, I sold him a couple of pens early last year, toing and froing, but good exchange at the end of the day :-
    Hi Brandon,
    Sorry never replied sooner, to be honest I am not really that bothered about selling pens, it would be a bit of bother for me to take photo's etc of the pen in question, but thank you for bringing it up as I do need to get in touch with the owner of the pen. He told me just to keep it and when it is sold pay him whatever I thought was fair.
    Sorry to hear of your altercations with some in the pen world, you could though have been a bit more subtle in how you acted, but I for one do not actually believe you are dishonest. On the internet in commercial dealings, ebay and the like, you have to show to be 150% honest, many people in the pen hobby have been badly stung and suspicion is warranted.
    Don't do crime, understand business (it's subtle) make a fortune !!!!!
    Best wishes for the future

Let the onslaught of you internet bullies commence, I ain't getting into it, as I find and have for a long time found your pack animal behaviour deplorable.

Thanks

This would be plain hilarious if it wasn`t such a .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Moxoftritonytes For This Useful Post:

79spitfire (December 29th, 2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eckiefump View Post
    First post here, but here goes, my e-mail to Brandon this evening in reply to an e-mail from him a few days ago, I sold him a
    Let the onslaught of you internet bullies commence, I ain't getting into it, as I find and have for a long time found your pack animal behaviour deplorable.
    Tactic 1 from the LDM, Ad Hominem Insult. Always nice to see an exemplar.

regards

-David
    David R. Isaacson, MD

http://www.vacumania.com : Sales site for guaranteed, restored collectible pens.

The Fountain Pen Board /FPnuts : Archived Message Board with focus on vintage.

The Fountain Pen Journal: The new glossy full-color print magazine, published/edited by iconic fountain pen author Paul Erano.

Facebook pen group "Fountain Pens"/FPnuts: Davey's casual Facebook group for collectible pens.
    31000 members and growing. World's heftiest daily vintage pen eye candy

Thanks
    Thanked 1,819 Times in 786 Posts

I'm confused as to why anybody with Brandon's best interests at heart would want to reinvigorate any thread of this nature. I spent a good 2 hours getting caught up on this sad affair yesterday here and more on FPB. I recommend that exercise before making a comment.
    --
    Mike

Thanks

I for one do not actually believe you are dishonest.
    I have but one question for you:

Do you consider the following statement honest or dishonest?

“I sent you some pictures of a recent overseas pen collection that I bought.”
    I'm trying to get an idea of your definition of "dishonest". This can also serve as a useful guide to others who might consider transacting business with you.

Thanks.

--Daniel

Senior Member Penne Stilografiche's Avatar
    Thanks

First post here, but here goes, my e-mail to Brandon this evening in reply to an e-mail from him a few days ago, I sold him a couple of pens early last year, toing and froing, but good exchange at the end of the day :-
    Hi Brandon,
    Sorry never replied sooner, to be honest I am not really that bothered about selling pens, it would be a bit of bother for me to take photo's etc of the pen in question, but thank you for bringing it up as I do need to get in touch with the owner of the pen. He told me just to keep it and when it is sold pay him whatever I thought was fair.
    Sorry to hear of your altercations with some in the pen world, you could though have been a bit more subtle in how you acted, but I for one do not actually believe you are dishonest. On the internet in commercial dealings, ebay and the like, you have to show to be 150% honest, many people in the pen hobby have been badly stung and suspicion is warranted.
    Don't do crime, understand business (it's subtle) make a fortune !!!!!
    Best wishes for the future

Have you read the contents of this thread?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Penne Stilografiche For This Useful Post:

Jon Szanto (December 29th, 2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,837 Times in 439 Posts

If the situation hasn't been made clear after 126 posts, I don't think it ever will.