Thread: WTT Sailor Pro Gear/PG Nib

Thanks

Default WTT Sailor Pro Gear/PG Nib

I have a Pro Gear full size with a broad nib tuned by Mark Bacas and made into a smooth cursive italic.

Want to trade for a Fine-medium or medium nib as the CSI isn't fit for everyday notes. Also cool with trading a Pro Gear for a Pro Gear.

Thanks.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ares_92; October 17th, 2018 at 10:28 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: WTT Sailor Pro Gear/PG Nib

Hi there! I saw your post, and I have a full size Pro Gear with a medium 21kt nib, and it is also black with rhodium trim (looks to be the exact same pen as yours, other than the nib). I am a huge fan of cursive italics (especially broad) and don't have one of Mark Bacas' nibs yet, so if you have not yet found someone to swap nibs with you, I would absolutely love to make the swap! Since we have the same color and trim on our Pro Gears, I am totally cool with just swapping pens if that works well for you, no worries at all. That would definitely be easier and would hedge against one of us messing up our pen or nib while trying to pull the nib and feed out.

If you get this and would like to swap pens, just shoot me back a message and we can exchange addresses, etc. In the meantime, take care!

Best,
    Chad