Thread: [WTS] Pilot Custom Heritage 92, Mark Bacas medium smooth Architect Grind + TWSBI Eco

Thanks

Post [WTS] Pilot Custom Heritage 92, Mark Bacas medium smooth Architect Grind + TWSBI Eco

Pilot Custom Heritage 92 - Medium, Mark Bacas/ Nib Grinder Smooth Architect Grind: $105 + cost of shipping

This pen is in good shape. There are some micro scratches on the body and some small cracks on the end of the finial where the piston is adjusted up and down. The 14K gold nib writes beautifully and this pen is a true beauty. I have since upgraded and no longer am in need of a second architect nibbed pen.

TWSBI Eco White - Medium (B+): $25 shipped in CONUS
    This pen is in great shape with some very slight discoloration on the grip/section from ink. It is undetectable when filled with other inks.

These pens have been very well loved as they were two of my first fountain pens. I am happy to make a deal if you would like both pens. PM with questions!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Default Re: [WTS] Pilot Custom Heritage 92, Mark Bacas medium smooth Architect Grind + TWSBI

Do you have pictures of the cracks on the piston knob?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Default Re: [WTS] Pilot Custom Heritage 92, Mark Bacas medium smooth Architect Grind + TWSBI

Here is a link to an image of it. It is not very noticeable. https://imgur.com/3vlf64W

Thanks

Is the Custom 92 available?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thanks

PMed about Custom 92

Thanks

This was sold, thank you!