Thread: Does anyone have a Royal Challenger Sword clip for sale?

Thanks

Default Does anyone have a Royal Challenger Sword clip for sale?

title says it all

Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 Times in 2,505 Posts

Default Re: Does anyone have a Royal Challenger Sword clip for sale?

Alas, your profile is blank. I suggest you get to the nearest pen show and sift through the parts bins of Rob Lott and various other vendors, for this and the other projects you're amassing. Making friends in the pen community goes a long way towards finding the parts you'll need.

Thanks

It's blank for a reason, I prefer anonymity. Unfortunately i am unable to travel to shows, my only resource for parts is online. I am not really interested in groups, clubs or meet ups. I just do my thing and leave everyone alone.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,703 Times in 1,972 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elim View Post
    It's blank for a reason, I prefer anonymity. Unfortunately i am unable to travel to shows, my only resource for parts is online. I am not really interested in groups, clubs or meet ups. I just do my thing and leave everyone alone.
    Not to make light of your being unable to travel to shows, but meeting other FP people in groups, clubs or meet ups and pen shows is actually a large part of why this hobby is so enjoyable.
    - Will
    Unique and restored vintage pens: Redeem Pens

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by penwash View Post
    Not to make light of your being unable to travel to shows, but meeting other FP people in groups, clubs or meet ups and pen shows is actually a large part of why this hobby is so enjoyable.
    I understand, I have been to (and set up at) many shows across the country, LA, DC, Miami etc. Burnt myself out, took a 10 year break & am just coming back to the hobby now for something to do this winter. Just looking to fix pens, flip them in ebay and live a quiet life with the wife & dogs out here in the middle of nowhere. There are some health issues discouraging me from travel as well.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,703 Times in 1,972 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by penwash View Post
    I understand, I have been to (and set up at) many shows across the country, LA, DC, Miami etc. Burnt myself out, took a 10 year break & am just coming back to the hobby now for something to do this winter. Just looking to fix pens, flip them in ebay and live a quiet life with the wife & dogs out here in the middle of nowhere. There are some health issues discouraging me from travel as well.
    Ah, I see. Thank you for providing the background.

I'm sorry if I sounded preachy. I deal with a lot of young beginners in the hobby, so my "people are fun" message came out readily.

Who knows, one day I'll follow your path, just want to tinker with some pens and mess around with ebay
    - Will
    Unique and restored vintage pens: Redeem Pens

Thanks

NP. I used to kick out the same spiel when i was running groups and beating the 'join the FP community' drum.

If you can swing it. it's a quiet peaceful life.