Hi all,
I'm decently well versed on the different types of pens. Don't have any specific questions about brand, features, etc - more about the WHERE....
I would like to purchase another Rollerball. Not necessarily brand specific, but something very high quality, with Montblanc being the top choice.

I visited a dealer, to look at several different brands & variations. I looked at a Lamy (very nice) but was *only* about $64, and certainly didn't have the presence/weight/etc of a Montblanc. Now, all the Montblanc Rollerballs I liked were like $600-$1000. Lol. They're good, and I like them, but they're not THAT good!!! With that said, I do however again prefer their design, the logo, etc.

So, my question for you nice folks is:
any recommendations on a good vendor?? Also, I'm not dead set on new -- I'm more than open to a used one. And of course, I assume once someone buys new and it's then "used", the value drops to $200-$300. Happy to pay that price for a very gently used & great shape, $600-$1000 new-price pen.

I'm scared of Ebay and Amazon due to probably fakes/counterfeits. I just read some postings on this very forum about Amazon purchases with NO serial number, etc etc. Not something I want to deal with. I also know that Montblanc ARE definitely faked a lot. I certainly want a genuine, authentic product.

My best prospect: Is there a Sales section on this forum? It appears there is, though it wasn't very clear (to me) to navigate? I would hope it's sorted by section - Fountain, Roller, Ball point, Ink & refills (or similar)?? Please point me in that direction.... Much appreciated!
Are there vendors here that stock & sell used pens? Similar to DavidSW or Takuya on RolexForums?? That would be awesome.

Finally - any recommendations of a different Great brand with wonderful design & functionality (similar to MB) and high quality, without the astronomical, ridiculous price tag??
Ok guys, many thanks in advance!!! Cheers