Thread: Montreal pen club first official meeting

Thanks

Default Montreal pen club first official meeting

We are going to have the first meeting of the Montreal pen club next Monday (December 10) at La Récréation, on Ontario st at the corner of St-Denis. It should start around 5:30PM. There is a lots of games available, but if you just want to talk about pens and have a snack, there is no "cover charges".

If there anything you would like to see or try, just let us know.

The address is

404, Ontario St E
    Montreal (Québec)
    H2L 1N6

Thanks

Default Re: Montreal pen club first official meeting

Congratulations on your first meeting! You’re going to have a lot of fun!

We just passed our second birthday recently for our IowaPen club here in Des Moines, Iowa. We’re up to 100 members on our Facebook group, and 10-12 regular attendees. And our second Pelikan Hub, too!

We just started an Eastern Iowa chapter of IowaPen for those folks too far away to drive to Des Moines And they just had their second monthly meeting last Sunday! We are also working to coordinate with the Midlands Pen Collectors club over in Omaha, NE/Council Bluffs, IA in lieu of forming a Western Iowa Chapter.

If you ever need advice or ideas, email me at iowapen@gmail.com or bill.davis@gmail.com. I have been pleased to be able to give startup advice to groups starting in Hawaii, New Orleans and a couple of other places; it is good to be able to “pay it forward.” I am no expert but always happy to share ideas and what has and has not worked for us!

Bonne chance! And Write On!