Thread: Last pen meetup in Montreal before 2019

Thanks

Default Last pen meetup in Montreal before 2019

Come join us at C'ChoColat (https://www.cchocolat.ca/) on December 30th. Not quite sure about the time yet, but I'll update the post once I know it.

The menu looks like a bunch of Franklin-Christoph with different nibs (stubs, italic, sig,...), a couple of penbbs and a penwell, as requested on our last meetup.

If you wanna come to say hello, we'll have a chair for you. You can bring pens, ink, paper, friends or just a smily face ;-)

If you want to talk with is on Slack or have any question, send a mail to info@mtlpen.club

Thanks

Default Re: Last pen meetup in Montreal before 2019

Little update.

We'll be there from around 12:30. See you Sunday 😉

Thanks

Microphones are used in many applications such as telephones, hearing aids, public address systems for concert halls and public events, motion picture production, live and recorded audio engineering, sound recording, two-way radios, megaphones, and radio and television broadcasting. The most common type of microphone transducer is the electret condenser. Electret condensers are built as a high-end studio and film mics, cheap consumer mics, and are by far the most common mic in electronic devices cellphones, laptops, hearing aids, etc. Get more information mic test microbiology

Thanks

The main avenue for the love language test was an enlightening encounter for me. It caused me to understand that my essential main avenue for love language is getting gifts. Presently, I comprehend that acts of kindness and badge of love mean such a great amount to me. The main avenue for the love language test assisted me with understanding the reason why I continually ached for uplifting statements from my accomplice. It caused me to understand that positive, empowering words truly fill my profound tank. Get more information love language communication test