Thread: Conway Stewart Limited Edition Wellington Excalibur "Red Knight" Fountain Pen

Thanks

Default Conway Stewart Limited Edition Wellington Excalibur "Red Knight" Fountain Pen

Hello and Greetings,

I am selling, two Limited Edition Conway Stewart Wellington Excalibur "Red Knight" fountain pens finished in a luxurious mix of rich tones consisting of a graphite pearlescence backdrop with swirling lines of vibrant red. This fountain pen will surely make a bold statement of creativity and individualism. Both eye catching and adventurous, this finish would be a hit for those who demand the cutting edge of design – truly a pen for the passionate.

This fine Wellington Excalibur "Red Knight", writing instrument is crafted from a unique piece of wonderful hand made material resulting in a writing instrument of truly one of a kind expression of British pen maker’s art.

The Wellington Excalibur "Red Knight", is a substantial pen and was crafted with a subtly curvaceous form to both cap and barrel which set this pen apart from traditional pen designs with a continental flair for a sleek and classic look. Trimmed in 18 carat gold, the Wellington Excalibur "Red Knight", is a rich and sassy resin of tasteful refinement. The 18 carat gold medium nib not only compliments but adds to the luxurious appearance of this fine pen.

Conway Stewart Special Limited Edition Excalibur "Red Knight" had a world wide offering of only 50 numbered pieces and retailed in the United States at $608.00.

​Please note; these two fine pens are new in the box and have never been inked. They are numbered #25 & #28. I am selling them for $400.00 US each. Please contact me if you are interested in owning a truly exquisite and unique writing instrument.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.
    Attached Images Attached Images