Thread: ~FS~ 3 Vintage FP's - O/S RHR Wahl - Waterman's - Conklin

Thanks

Default ~FS~ 3 Vintage FP's - O/S RHR Wahl - Waterman's - Conklin

Hi all,

These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.

If you see one or more pens that you like, please reply to me at:

michael@northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.

#1. circa 1925 Wahl oversize fountain pen in red hard rubber. The only damage I noticed are a couple of specks of brassing on either side of the high spot on the lever and two or three very small marks on the section. The top front of the cap is marked "Wahl Signature Pen". There is no brassing on the roller clip or the cap band. The nib is a very smooth writing fat Fine 14K, also marked Wahl Signature Pen. The nib is flexible and writes a wet line. Capped the pen measures 5 1/2 inches or 14 cm. The overall condition is Excellent. Did I mention this is a scarce pen?

Price $475.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

2. c. 1926 Conklin Endura standard size fountain pen in red/orange plastic. There is brassing on the top and tip of the clip and top and bottom edges of the cap band. The cap lip has four repaired cracks. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine in 14K with a crescent shaped vent hole. Capped the pen measures 4 7/8 inches or 12.4 cm.

Price $135.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

3. ~SOLD~ to C.Z.

c. 1928 Waterman's 52V fountain pen in Cardinal Red hard rubber with very wide 5/8 inch cap band. This is a scarce version of the 52V, the wood grain version is slightly more common, yet also scarce. My guess is that these wide band 52V's were a test market pen, for possibly putting wider bands on other Waterman's models. If it was a test, it was a failure. There is no brassing on the clip or cap band. The nib is a smooth writing fat Fine with moderate flexibility and it writes wet. Capped the pen measures 4 3/8 inches or 11.1 cm. The condition is Excellent.

~SOLD~ to C.Z. $375.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

Rules, Shipping, Etc.

The usual rules apply, the person sending the first e-mail on an item
    ~stating intent to purchase~ gets the item. I will give you 5 days to
    decide if you like the pen or not. I prefer payment by PayPal but also
    accept checks or money orders in USD. I can only accept payment by
    PayPal from countries outside the U.S. I ship worldwide, so
    international customers are always welcome.

Prices are post paid in the U.S., and will be shipped with a tracking
    number and insurance. I normally ship inside the U.S. by U.S.
    Postal Service Priority Mail. I also ship to other countries by Priority
    Mail which is about $34.00 USD and up to most countries, except Canada,
    which is less. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,
    if you request it, but it is costly.

Return Policy: I will always allow pens, or other items, to be
    returned. If there is a problem I would prefer the chance to fix the problem
    or replace the item, when and if possible. Otherwise a full refund
    will be offered. If you find a problem and choose to send the item
    (pen, mechanical pencil, etc.) to someone else to be corrected, I will
    not be responsible for any other problems.

Happy penning!

Michael McNeil

E-mail: michael@northwestpenworks.com

Last edited by Michael McNeil; January 27th, 2019 at 09:23 PM.