Thread: InCoWriMo 2019 Address Exchange

Thanks

Default InCoWriMo 2019 Address Exchange

InCoWriMo will begin its 7th year on February 1st!

Feel free to use this thread to post your mailing address or to request Private Messages from those who might like your mailing address.

Keep in mind that once you have shared your mailing address on this page, it will very likely be “findable” on the internet forever and a day and until the end of time. There simply is no way to share an address publicly and also keep it private.

Happy InCo!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eriquito For This Useful Post:

BlkWhiteFilmPix (November 30th, 2019), ThriveToScribe (December 4th, 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,788 Times in 1,642 Posts

Default Re: InCoWriMo 2019 Address Exchange

Call me fearless:

Diana Vredeveld
    411 E. 6th St.
    Hereford, TX 79045
    USA
    "Nolo esse salus sine vobis ...” —St. Augustine

Thanks

I'll add mine in here as well, I would have thought more people would post here honestly.

Jeff Fisher
    PO Box 85
    Gastonville, PA 15336

Thanks

I’ve already let mine out:
    Ted Allen
    6808 Dovre Drive
    Edina!MN 55436-1715
    USA

Thanks

I too, already shared my address online in a few Incrowrimo threads, so may as well again:

Dan Wilkens
    8204 Long Horn Rd
    Powell OH 43065

Thanks

The rhythms of life have slowed for the moment, so I'm in...again. PM for my address.

In addition to what's on my profile, I rarely watch television & think that most of what is offered as entertainment is puerile garbage designed to numb the intellect and vitiate cognition. What little I do watch is typically from pre-1940. My musical tastes are increasingly drifting that way as well. I enjoy learning about other cultures, cuisines, and locales. My areas of interest include worldview, cultural anthropology, the history of the ancient Near East, and dead languages (Koine Greek, Latin, Sumerian Cuneiform, Egyptian Heiroglyphics). I cracked the Hutchinson cipher from Borellus' medieval alchemical treatise in a weekend with the help of several good Dominican cigars and half a bottle of rye whiskey.
    Online arguments are a lot like the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
    As soon as the audience begins to participate, any actual content is lost in the resulting chaos and cacophony.
    At that point, all you can do is laugh and enjoy the descent into debasement.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreck For This Useful Post:

ThriveToScribe (December 4th, 2019)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,788 Times in 1,642 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dreck View Post
    The rhythms of life have slowed for the moment, so I'm in...again. PM for my address.

In addition to what's on my profile, I rarely watch television & think that most of what is offered as entertainment is puerile garbage designed to numb the intellect and vitiate cognition. What little I do watch is typically from pre-1940. My musical tastes are increasingly drifting that way as well. I enjoy learning about other cultures, cuisines, and locales. My areas of interest include worldview, cultural anthropology, the history of the ancient Near East, and dead languages (Koine Greek, Latin, Sumerian Cuneiform, Egyptian Heiroglyphics). I cracked the Hutchinson cipher from Borellus' medieval alchemical treatise in a weekend with the help of several good Dominican cigars and half a bottle of rye whiskey.
    Latin is beginning to be spoken again, though no children have yet claimed it as their native tongue. Soon, perhaps.
    "Nolo esse salus sine vobis ...” —St. Augustine

10. The Following User Says Thank You to VertOlive For This Useful Post:

ThriveToScribe (September 18th, 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VertOlive View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreck View Post

Latin is beginning to be spoken again, though no children have yet claimed it as their native tongue. Soon, perhaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from the iPhone of Madame X.

Thanks

I mainly watch TCM (Turner Classic Movies) for great films because I prefer black and white photography. Love the music too. Over 20 years ago all the original black and white movies were bought by the slightly cretinous(my humble opinion) Mr. T. Turner to be colorized until a barrage of directors and actors protested that all the shadow work “noir” would be destroyed! So the creativs. the CEO is now being honored for preserving the movies he was going to effectively destroy. But what the heck as long as the creativity won out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ThriveToScribe For This Useful Post:

Sailor Kenshin (November 30th, 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eriquito View Post
    InCoWriMo will begin its 7th year on February 1st!

Feel free to use this thread to post your mailing address or to request Private Messages from those who might like your mailing address.

Keep in mind that once you have shared your mailing address on this page, it will very likely be “findable” on the internet forever and a day and until the end of time. There simply is no way to share an address publicly and also keep it private.

Happy InCo!

I thought of that “in the beginning”, (just before the new millenium arrived and the world world survived the Y2K Panic of 1999. i had no clue how enormous cyberspace would become...whether good or bad (or both) it’s here to stay! (Unless Earth gets zapped by a solar flare....

T. H. X.