Thread: For Sale: Parker Premier Monochrome Black, 18K Medium Nib

Thanks

Default For Sale: Parker Premier Monochrome Black, 18K Medium Nib

Hi,

I have for sale a Parker Premier in monochrome black. I really like the pen, but it's just too 'nice' for me to take out and about which kind of defeats the point in owning it if I never use it. Received as a gift in March 2018, but only inked it once hence the condition and reason for sale.

Comes boxed with two black Quink cartridges and a Parker converter. Bought from The Pen Shop and has a stamped booklet, but no receipt as it was a gift. It's the newest version with the slightly altered centre band. The pen is absolutely mint.

RRP is £330 but can be bought for ~£280 online. I'm asking £200 + P&P which I think is fair considering the condition. It is more than good enough to give as a gift since it's basically indistinguishable from new. I'm based in the UK and would prefer to ship to the UK because of the value, but insured worldwide postage is available.

Images and verification: https://imgur.com/a/aQ3pTmu
    Pelikan M400 | Parker 75, Sonnet, Urban | TWSBI Diamond 580 | Visconti Rembrandt

Thanks

Default Re: For Sale: Parker Premier Monochrome Black, 18K Medium Nib

Bump!
    Pelikan M400 | Parker 75, Sonnet, Urban | TWSBI Diamond 580 | Visconti Rembrandt

Thanks

You could use it as a desk pen at home.....

Quote Originally Posted by cambookpro View Post
    Hi,

I have for sale a Parker Premier in monochrome black. I really like the pen, but it's just too 'nice' for me to take out and about which kind of defeats the point in owning it if I never use it. Received as a gift in March 2018, but only inked it once hence the condition and reason for sale.

Comes boxed with two black Quink cartridges and a Parker converter. Bought from The Pen Shop and has a stamped booklet, but no receipt as it was a gift. It's the newest version with the slightly altered centre band. The pen is absolutely mint.

RRP is £330 but can be bought for ~£280 online. I'm asking £200 + P&P which I think is fair considering the condition. It is more than good enough to give as a gift since it's basically indistinguishable from new. I'm based in the UK and would prefer to ship to the UK because of the value, but insured worldwide postage is available.

Images and verification: https://imgur.com/a/aQ3pTmu

Thanks

Thanks for the suggestion, but already have a nice desk pen. I feel like this could be better used by someone else!

Thanks

Still available!