Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: FPTV

  1. #1
    Senior Member caleath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 25 Times in 16 Posts
    Rep Power
    11

    Default FPTV

    How about an area for discussing FPTV

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to caleath For This Useful Post:

    Mod_wolves (May 26th, 2013)

  3. #2
    Senior Member writingrav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    2,191
    Thanks
    768
    Thanked 1,297 Times in 543 Posts
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: FPTV

    Good idea!Yesterday's show was great, except that I would have liked mention of why Dan and Doc Brown weren't on.
    To continue to diminish the place of the handwritten in our lives is to diminish, in a small but real way, our humanity. Philip Hensher

    Dunno ergo sum

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Kingman, Az. U.S.A.
    Posts
    827
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 157 Times in 96 Posts
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: FPTV

    Doesn't it seem that Dan is much more active on the forum and Eric on FPTV?

  5. #4
    Senior Member writingrav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    2,191
    Thanks
    768
    Thanked 1,297 Times in 543 Posts
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: FPTV

    Quote Originally Posted by heraclitus682 View Post
    Doesn't it seem that Dan is much more active on the forum and Eric on FPTV?
    When Dan is on the show he's become much more active than he used to be, but he is certainly more responsible for the forums and website

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    To continue to diminish the place of the handwritten in our lives is to diminish, in a small but real way, our humanity. Philip Hensher

    Dunno ergo sum

  6. #5
    The Nibsmith dannzeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    IOWA -- Go HAWKEYES!!
    Posts
    1,244
    Thanks
    524
    Thanked 1,836 Times in 439 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: FPTV

    Quote Originally Posted by caleath View Post
    How about an area for discussing FPTV
    The comment section of the show post would be the most appropriate place.

    Quote Originally Posted by writingrav View Post
    Good idea!Yesterday's show was great, except that I would have liked mention of why Dan and Doc Brown weren't on.
    I can't speak for Stephen, but I had a retirement party and our 4th baby shower to go to.

  7. #6
    Senior Member writingrav's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    2,191
    Thanks
    768
    Thanked 1,297 Times in 543 Posts
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: FPTV

    Quote Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
    The comment section of the show post would be the most appropriate place.

    Quote Originally Posted by writingrav View Post
    Good idea!Yesterday's show was great, except that I would have liked mention of why Dan and Doc Brown weren't on.
    I can't speak for Stephen, but I had a retirement party and our 4th baby shower to go to.
    Missed you Dan.
    I understand your wanting this discussion in the show comment section, but that feels far away from where we hang out so much on the forums. Your call of course

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    To continue to diminish the place of the handwritten in our lives is to diminish, in a small but real way, our humanity. Philip Hensher

    Dunno ergo sum

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to writingrav For This Useful Post:

    earthdawn (May 26th, 2013)

  9. #7
    Senior Member Bogon07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sydney, Terra Australis
    Posts
    2,830
    Thanks
    4,859
    Thanked 1,763 Times in 808 Posts
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: FPTV

    At the start Eric said they were going to explain later but I never heard anything further except divulging what everyones initials stood for.

    I hope Dr Stephen Brown didn't do himself an injury wielding that samurai sword around during his ink review and I thought Dan boycotted the show because Eric was going to show off another pink pen...although we now have the official reasons.
    sinistral hypergraphica - a slurry of ink
    "Nothing means less than zero"

  10. #8
    The Nibsmith dannzeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    IOWA -- Go HAWKEYES!!
    Posts
    1,244
    Thanks
    524
    Thanked 1,836 Times in 439 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: FPTV

    Quote Originally Posted by writingrav View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
    The comment section of the show post would be the most appropriate place.

    Quote Originally Posted by writingrav View Post
    Good idea!Yesterday's show was great, except that I would have liked mention of why Dan and Doc Brown weren't on.
    I can't speak for Stephen, but I had a retirement party and our 4th baby shower to go to.
    Missed you Dan.
    Thank you, I appreciate that.

    Quote Originally Posted by writingrav View Post
    I understand your wanting this discussion in the show comment section, but that feels far away from where we hang out so much on the forums. Your call of course

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    I can understand that and I realize there's a completely different vibe between the forum and the blog.

    I'll try to come up with a solution that we can all agree on. In the mean time, please use this post for all FPtv questions, comments, suggestions, etc.


    Sent from my mobile. Please excuse my brevity.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to dannzeman For This Useful Post:

    writingrav (May 27th, 2013)

  12. #9
    Senior Member caleath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 25 Times in 16 Posts
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Re: FPTV

    Sounds good to me, we did miss you and Steven. Any word on him?

  13. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked 109 Times in 55 Posts
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Re: FPTV

    any news on the show tomorrow, June 1st that is? It's not in the schedule or I need to clean my glasses (again)

  14. #11
    The Nibsmith dannzeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    IOWA -- Go HAWKEYES!!
    Posts
    1,244
    Thanks
    524
    Thanked 1,836 Times in 439 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: FPTV

    Quote Originally Posted by erpe View Post
    any news on the show tomorrow, June 1st that is? It's not in the schedule or I need to clean my glasses (again)
    Info should be posted on the blog later today. Sorry for the delay.

  15. #12
    Member kenmc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: FPTV

    Sure hope you and Brown are on tomorrow!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannzeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erpe View Post
    any news on the show tomorrow, June 1st that is? It's not in the schedule or I need to clean my glasses (again)
    Info should be posted on the blog later today. Sorry for the delay.

  16. #13
    The Nibsmith dannzeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    IOWA -- Go HAWKEYES!!
    Posts
    1,244
    Thanks
    524
    Thanked 1,836 Times in 439 Posts
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: FPTV

    Quote Originally Posted by caleath View Post
    How about an area for discussing FPTV
    A solution has been implemented. Read about it here.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •