Thread: FP Collection

Thanks

Default FP Collection

Hi everyone!

I'd like to share my humble collection, most I acquired last December, 2018.

It all started when I saw a Pilot Petit 1 and I wondered if technology has somewhat made advancements in fountain pen technology.

Before buying a Petit 1, I believe the last time I bought a fountain pen was back in 1995 since my school recomended that we write with them. I remember my first fountain pen was a charcoal grey Lamy Safari followed by a yellow one which I purchased from my school's bookstore. But I always remembered them to be fussy and messy. Due to the way I carried them, the ink I used? I dunno, but I just gave up on them.

Fast forward to 2018. I'm not sure if there were changes made to the feed designs or I'm just more careful in carrying pens nowadays (ie not scatted in my backpack's pocket) but I've really come to love them.

So, in a span of two months, I've ended up with seven pens (Pilot Metro not shown in pic). All are filled with Diamine Grey, which I really love since I can get away with signing documents with no fuss while still being somewhat unique.

I'm already eyeing a few pens to add to my collection but I feel like I should hold back a little before my next purchase

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HaileStorm For This Useful Post:

amk (February 28th, 2019), azkid (February 18th, 2019), catbert (February 28th, 2019)

Thanks

Default Re: FP Collection

nice collection! like the stealth black pens... vanishing point n lamy all black...
    bewarned...I do find fountain pen collection grows fast too...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,703 Times in 822 Posts

Nice collection! I am going to have to get a VP at some point. I'm torn between black with rhodium or the stealthy black like yours. Looks so cool! I have a Safari in Charcoal and really dig the blackout trim.

Thanks

That's a nice collection with a slightly minimalist feel. Dare I suggest a Lamy 2000 in black macrolon would feel quite a home in your collection?