Verification and writing sample

Hi all,

for your consideration is this gorgeous, simple, stealth Montegrappa Fortuna with a classic elegant body line, a black resin that is polished to a shine, gunmetal accent, and a ruthenium-plated steel nib with the detailed Montegrappa nib design work.

The pen has a "fine" grade nib, that has been tuned and customized to write as a cursive italic. You can see in the photo gallery, the tip shining due to the grind.

As you can see in the writing sample, now when I write I am not a perfect cursive writer that I was trained at the convent to be, but this keeps up with my technical mistakes. Thanks to the tuning, its smooth with just right amount of movement feedback you expect from a sharp tip.

The body is in new condition. No signs of any marks, scratches or scuff. Minor micro scratching might be present, but none that I could detect.

Overall condition [B+]

More photos available here

It has to leave the family, to bring in some cash and make room for a new attraction that its owner has fallen in love with.

Asking $160. Comes with the original box/packaging and convertor. Free shipping in the CONUS.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Thank you!