Thread: Burgundy 146 - likely unused - M nib

Thanks

Default Burgundy 146 - likely unused - M nib

For sale is a Montblanc 146R in burgundy color. To the best of my knowledge and inspecting the pen it is uninked, but I have not owned it from new so I cannot guarantee it is unused. (It was sold to me as NOS.) The pen has very light surface wear from handling over the years and this shows as very fine surface scratches. The pen comes with all original boxes and paperwork. The nib is an M as indicated by the barrel sticker. Otherwise it writes and works like a regular 146, just does it all looking a little better.

These pens are harder to come by in new/new new condition, but after holding onto the pen for a while i have come to realize i need a wider nib so I am willing to let this one go and hunt for another with a BB or OBB nib.

I am asking $500 shipped in the US to account for the light signs of handling. International shipping and/or insurance are both possible but will increase the cost. I do not have a writing sample, but it looks like a standard MB M to me. Questions are welcomed but do not hold the pen for you. The first firm offer takes it.

Thank you for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

Default Re: Burgundy 146 - likely unused - M nib

sorry these are not the sharpest photos. I had to condense the size a bit. Better photos can be arranged for a serious buyer.