Thread: Briout Classic Notebook

Thanks

Default Briout Classic Notebook

I found this notebook on Amazon for relatively cheap ($5). https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's 'Moleskine' sized (not as wide as A5) with 128 pages (64 sheets). The paper is 120 gsm. I found that the paper was pretty decent, especially for the price. It held up to my fine, medium, and 1.1 stub pens. The paper is uncoated and a little toothy, but I kind of like that. I didn't have any feathering or bleed through. It absorbed ink pretty well and had relatively short dry times.

While this won't be replacing my rhodia webnotebook, I do plan to give a couple away to friends with some entry level pens as a gift.
    Last edited by smammaler; February 23rd, 2019 at 09:14 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to smammaler For This Useful Post:

azkid (February 26th, 2019), Chrissy (February 22nd, 2019), fountainpagan (February 22nd, 2019), Robert (February 22nd, 2019), Sailor Kenshin (February 22nd, 2019)

Thanks

Default Re: Briout Classic Notebook

Moving to a new place can be quite a daunting experience. You need to manage various aspects of the move, including packing, loading, and transportation. It's not surprising that some people feel overwhelmed by the whole process. Car Transport Rates Sevierville