Thread: Parker duofold or 51

Thanks

Default Parker duofold or 51

Hello! So unfortunately I missed the LA pen show, but I plan on joining the Pen club here in LA. Their next meeting is next weekend at the pen shop in monrovia, and I was wondering, is it possible to buy a vintage parker 51 or duofold there? (I have finally come to my senses and abandon my pursuit of the MB 149)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanked 10,368 Times in 3,979 Posts

Default Re: Parker duofold or 51

Quote Originally Posted by penmainiac View Post
    Hello! So unfortunately I missed the LA pen show, but I plan on joining the Pen club here in LA. Their next meeting is next weekend at the pen shop in monrovia, and I was wondering, is it possible to buy a vintage parker 51 or duofold there? (I have finally come to my senses and abandon my pursuit of the MB 149)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you get there, join, and see the people who are there, one or more of them may have pens with them that they may be prepared to sell. Several good members on here went through all of this with you before, for the LA pen show, then after all of the help you had been offered, you didn't turn up. I suggest you turn up to the meeting first then ask.

Meanwhile please be sure to mark your WTB classified ad for a Mb 149 as "Sold" if you're no longer looking for one.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chrissy For This Useful Post:

penmainiac (February 23rd, 2019)