Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: 2019 Montblanc Limited Editions

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 12 Times in 6 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: 2019 Montblanc Limited Editions

    I find myself wanting to like the Walt D. Pen.
    I just can't get a feel for it from these pictures.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Central Coast, California
    Posts
    200
    Thanks
    282
    Thanked 263 Times in 116 Posts
    Rep Power
    4

    Default Re: 2019 Montblanc Limited Editions

    Montblanc 149 Calligraphy fountain pen to be released in September. Appelboom announcement and specifications:

    https://appelboom.com/montblanc-meis...in-pen-119699/
    "What are moon-letters?" asked the hobbit full of excitement. He loved maps, as I have told you before; and he also loved runes and letters, and cunning handwriting, though when he wrote himself it was a bit thin and spidery.

  3. #23
    FPG Donor ♕ Chrissy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Berkshire UK
    Posts
    6,108
    Thanks
    2,979
    Thanked 5,076 Times in 2,032 Posts
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: 2019 Montblanc Limited Editions

    Quote Originally Posted by junglejim View Post
    Montblanc 149 Calligraphy fountain pen to be released in September. Appelboom announcement and specifications:

    https://appelboom.com/montblanc-meis...in-pen-119699/
    I spotted this from my Appelboom email.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Blog: inkyfountainpens

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chrissy For This Useful Post:

    BlkWhiteFilmPix (November 4th, 2019)

  5. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Logan, UT
    Posts
    352
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 171 Times in 94 Posts
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: 2019 Montblanc Limited Editions

    One of the few times a new MB pen was cheaper than I expected. A €100 premium for a flex nib is still a lot but I was expecting much more.

  6. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 14 Times in 8 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: 2019 Montblanc Limited Editions

    Just ordered mine from Iguanasell — apparently they had one in stock. Now showing sold out.

  7. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Central Coast, California
    Posts
    200
    Thanks
    282
    Thanked 263 Times in 116 Posts
    Rep Power
    4

    Default Re: 2019 Montblanc Limited Editions

    Quote Originally Posted by Eciton View Post
    Just ordered mine from Iguanasell — apparently they had one in stock. Now showing sold out.
    Congrats! Please do a review here after you have played with it for a while.
    "What are moon-letters?" asked the hobbit full of excitement. He loved maps, as I have told you before; and he also loved runes and letters, and cunning handwriting, though when he wrote himself it was a bit thin and spidery.

  8. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 14 Times in 8 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: 2019 Montblanc Limited Editions

    Quote Originally Posted by junglejim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eciton View Post
    Just ordered mine from Iguanasell — apparently they had one in stock. Now showing sold out.
    Congrats! Please do a review here after you have played with it for a while.
    I'll post a review on my site (ukfountainpens.com) for sure, and link to it here. I'm no flex writer... I'm a lefty overwriter. But I'll do my best to show the nib off!

  9. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: 2019 Montblanc Limited Editions

    Quote Originally Posted by NDAzone View Post
    I find myself wanting to like the Walt D. Pen.
    I just can't get a feel for it from these pictures.

    Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Now they're available!

    Fountain Pen and Roller Ball, in the 1901 Limited Edition. The 90 edition is also incredible in detailed design!






  10. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Logan, UT
    Posts
    352
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 171 Times in 94 Posts
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Re: 2019 Montblanc Limited Editions

    MB included some “real world” pictures in the email announcement for the Disney pens and a little googling should find the images. MBs Instagram page also has a video of the LE which shows off a cool effect on the the barrel (https://www.instagram.com/p/B4U41Qzl...TM2k-0KSk_h8co)

  11. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: 2019 Montblanc Limited Editions

    I am going to be contraversial and go as far as to say I like the Kipling pens. But then art is subjective and so are fountain pens.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to awdphotography For This Useful Post:

    maddington (January 1st, 2020)

  13. #31
    Senior Member Scrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,078
    Thanks
    912
    Thanked 1,013 Times in 472 Posts
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: 2019 Montblanc Limited Editions

    I had the opportunity to try the Hadrian a couple weeks ago. It is subtly beautiful and very heavy. I can not imagine purchasing such an item for myself. The owner of this pen uses it as a daily writer.

    hadrian.jpg

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Scrawler For This Useful Post:

    Chrissy (January 15th, 2020)

  15. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: 2019 Montblanc Limited Editions

    I have it on good authority that the 2020 WE pen will be a pretty Victor Hugo pen, and in addition there will be a pen with ancient Egyptian style elements.

  16. #33
    FPG Donor ♕ Chrissy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Berkshire UK
    Posts
    6,108
    Thanks
    2,979
    Thanked 5,076 Times in 2,032 Posts
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: 2019 Montblanc Limited Editions

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrawler View Post
    I had the opportunity to try the Hadrian a couple weeks ago. It is subtly beautiful and very heavy. I can not imagine purchasing such an item for myself. The owner of this pen uses it as a daily writer.
    On first glance at that picture I thought someone was just writing with an elongated section.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Blog: inkyfountainpens

  17. #34
    Senior Member Scrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,078
    Thanks
    912
    Thanked 1,013 Times in 472 Posts
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Re: 2019 Montblanc Limited Editions

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrawler View Post
    I had the opportunity to try the Hadrian a couple weeks ago. It is subtly beautiful and very heavy. I can not imagine purchasing such an item for myself. The owner of this pen uses it as a daily writer.
    On first glance at that picture I thought someone was just writing with an elongated section.
    Picture caught on the fly with a cell phone camera in poor light does nothing to show off the engraved subtlety of the black basalt.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Scrawler For This Useful Post:

    Chrissy (January 15th, 2020)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •