Thread: Rhodia dot pads at Michael's crafts

Thanks

Default Rhodia dot pads at Michael's crafts

Just in case somebody didn't know and they're looking for a place to get rhodia. Pads locally or for a good price Michaels craft store carries them. I don't know if Michael's is just a local store to me or if it's store throughout the u.s. but they have the dot Pads for $10 the number 19 top staple bound 8 by 11 or whatever.

And they always have some type of sale going on like 40% off coupons that you can pretty much regularly get.

Also if you're quick about it right now the day I'm posting this it ends today but all regular priced items that you buy online or online and then pick up in store are 40% off. So I just bought their whole stock out of rhodia pads at my local Michaels I think I got the number 19 ones for $6 each and of course they have the smaller pads as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thefisheroftime For This Useful Post:

azkid (March 7th, 2019), Kazoomi (March 9th, 2019), Marsilius (August 22nd, 2019), MTHall720 (August 22nd, 2019), Zoe (March 7th, 2019)

Thanks

Default Re: Rhodia dot pads at Michael's crafts

Great to hear! We have a Michael's too. Will check it out.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk