Thread: WTB/WTT - your Platinum 3776 Century SF/M - will buy or trade for my EF

Thanks

Default WTB/WTT - your Platinum 3776 Century SF/M - will buy or trade for my EF

Hey! This is my first post on FPgeeks, so I apologize if I've messed anything up.

I'm looking for a Platinum 3776 Century in SF or M. I can buy it or trade it for the same pen (A2/only inked once condition) in EF.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 11,067 Times in 4,019 Posts

Default Re: WTB/WTT - your Platinum 3776 Century SF/M - will buy or trade for my EF

I've got an SF that would probably suit your needs. It's in a basic black body but could also put the nib in a bourgogne body if you would prefer. Pens are not new but well cared for, would send pics, etc. Send me a note to jon at the domain name of cellodrum with a dot com and we'll go form there (I hope my code for the email address makes sense!)
    Last edited by Jon Szanto; April 5th, 2019 at 11:47 AM.
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin

Thanks
    Thanked 11,067 Times in 4,019 Posts

Default Re: WTB/WTT - your Platinum 3776 Century SF/M - will buy or trade for my EF

Janne, I had a typo in the address to send email to, which I've corrected. I've also sent information via Private Message here on FPG. Sorry about that.
    "When Men differ in Opinion, both Sides ought equally to have the Advantage of being heard by the Publick;
    and that when Truth and Error have fair Play, the former is always an overmatch for the latter."

~ Benjamin Franklin