Thread: FS: Apple iPod Touch 5th generation. Silver and black. 16 GB. No iSight.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 Times in 2,505 Posts

Cool FS: Apple iPod Touch 5th generation. Silver and black. 16 GB. No iSight.

SOLD: Apple iPod Touch 5th generation. Silver and black. 16 GB. No iSight. I bought this from Apple in 2015 strictly to use as the controller for my Sonos stereo. It's had a very easy life, 99% of the time in the iPod dock or in the same room as the stereo. It was never carried anywhere, so has no signs of wear. The Home button is recessed a bit as some are, and works perfectly. The battery has seen minimal charging cycles since it was kept in the dock virtually all the time. The only reason I am selling it is because the latest update to the Sonos operating software requires the next generation iPod to function. I've erased all data and fully reset the iPod, so it's ready to go for your setup, apps and music.

$45 including shipping to any USPS address. More elsewhere. First PM that reads "I'll take the iPod" with your email address and shipping address holds it pending prompt payment by credit or debit card of Square invoice I email to you. Questions welcome but do not hold the iPod. Thank you!

IMG_2052.jpegIMG_2053.jpeg
    Last edited by FredRydr; April 12th, 2019 at 07:20 AM.