Thread: Krusac Legend Cocobolo with Turquoise

Thanks

Default Krusac Legend Cocobolo with Turquoise

Ryan Krusac is an American artist who creates fantastic handmade pieces of art in the form of fountain pens. He specializes in the use of exotic woods and natural stone materials.

Krusac sells his pens direct to customers at most major pen shows and if you have ever met Ryan you know he is one of the nicest. most personable guys in the business. To my knowledge he does not sell through any dealers, and you will rarely find one of his works of art offered for resale. If you have ever wanted to own a Krusac at a below-new price, here is your chance.

The pen offered here is a Legend model in the L-14 size with a 14mm body. The pen is crafted of beautifully grained cocobolo wood with an ebonite section and features genuine turquoise medallions inlaid at each end. The pen is cartridge converter filled and has a Medium SS Jowo #6 nib engraved with the Krusac logo. It is of course easily interchangeable with other Jowo #6 nibs you may have or can buy at very reasonable prices. An inner cap assures the pen is ready for use and starts smoothly even after lengthy periods without use.

The only reason I am selling this beauty is that I bought so many pens at the recent Chicago Pen Show my wife says either some pens go or I go. I doubt anyone else would have me, so I guess it’s some pens!

Priced below cost at $385 plus $10 shipping within US

Shipment outside US may be available at cost. Please inquire

For fastest response Email: whichwatch@roadrunner.com

Thanks

Default Re: Krusac Legend Cocobolo with Turquoise

Bump

Thanks

Default Re: Krusac Legend Cocobolo with Turquoise