Thread: New Vintage Montblanc Website

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default New Vintage Montblanc Website

Hi All,

I've been working on putting together a website on vintage Montblanc pens. Over the past few months I've tried to steal a few minutes here and there every day or so, to write up one section at a time. Its the first time I've made a website or written content that is non-academic, and so it's nothing special, really. Photos were just taken using an iPhone. So, its a super modest site, but I wanted to share some information with other enthusiasts out there. The site is much better on the desktop than phone but check it out anywhere if you have a few minutes > https://www.vintagemontblancpens.com

The website has two sections:
    1. Pen reviews - I explain the history and features of my vintage MBs. I have more than 35 pen reviews up including some seriously rare pens like an MB matchstick filler, a few rare No. 12s, 45s, lever fillers, and many more. Also, there is a list of truly rare pens that are yet for feature. Look here https://www.vintagemontblancpens.com/pen-reviews-1
    2. Pen talk - I post interviews with pen experts and collectors. So far I have an enlightening interview with Francis Goossens, an interview with Poul Lund (author of Montblanc in Denmark), and coming soon is a truly insightful article on the evolution of the 149 by none other than barry Gabay! You can find the interviews here https://www.vintagemontblancpens.com/pen-talk

What I am proudest about is that many vintage pen collectors have started contributing pictures of their prized pens to help us make this website as comprehensive a respository of infromation on rare and vintage MBs as possible! This is a purely non-commerical endeavour, and so if you would like to contribute pics of your pens please get in touch with me.

I will keep updating this thread everytime I post new content on the site.

Enjoy!

Sia
    My vintage Montblanc website --> www.vintagemontblancpens.com

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Zisi For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Ahriman4891 (May 19th, 2019), AzJon (May 13th, 2019), azkid (May 13th, 2019), Baisao (November 14th, 2020), Bisquitlips (April 24th, 2021), BlkWhiteFilmPix (May 15th, 2019), carlos.q (May 13th, 2019), catbert (May 13th, 2019), Chrissy (May 13th, 2019), digitalsedition (October 9th, 2020), fountainpagan (May 13th, 2019), fountainpenkid (May 30th, 2019), FredRydr (May 13th, 2019), Gabby84 (February 17th, 2023), Jon Szanto (May 13th, 2019), junglejim (May 13th, 2019), Kudzu (July 28th, 2019), Marsilius (June 5th, 2019), penwash (May 13th, 2019), Prettypenguin (January 14th, 2023), SIR (May 14th, 2019), Viktaurian (May 13th, 2019)