Thread: Hello from The Netherlands

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Hello from The Netherlands

Until the end of last year, life was simple.

After graduation, my parents gave me an engraved Sheaffer Targa. It had a sloppy converter, so it leaked on business trips by airplane. In remedy thereof, after another graduation, my parents gave me a Montblanc 147 Traveler. I changed the nib from M to F and was, still am, very happy with it. I changed from black to blue ink.

I also got, at one point, as a business gift, a Montblanc Starwalker. And although I loved writing with it, the design (the one with rubber squares) never really appealed to me much. So ultimately I sold it, and got a Pelikan M800 in return.

That was January of this year.

In the search for the Pelikan, the rabbit hole opened...and now, not even four months later, I additionally own 8 pens, have 5 more on order, I filled a drawer with ink and paper, and I had accessoires shipped over from Japan, the US, and even Bosnia Herzegovina.

So where this will end? Bankruptcy perhaps, but probably not with registering with this wonderful forum…which I gladly do anyways. Hoping to learn more and perhaps contribute a bit.

Thanks for having me!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Linger For This Useful Post:

azkid (May 19th, 2019), BlkWhiteFilmPix (May 17th, 2019)