Thread: WTS : Visconti Opera Master Constituzione Europea (European Constitution) - Mint

Thanks

Default WTS : Visconti Opera Master Constituzione Europea (European Constitution) - Mint

Hi,

Its been a while. I have a few pens that I need to circulate back.

Up for grabs is a mint / never inked Visconti Opera Master Constituzione Europea (European Constitution) . The pen comes with an old school 18K Medium nib with some springness and the filling system is Visconti's earlier version of a plunger filler. The pen is made out of vegetal resin produced in the same color as the flag of the European Union (EU). All metal parts are rhodium plated. The rhodium and blue lacquering clip carries the twelve stars of the European flag and the four sides of the pen with Roman numbers on the band remind us of the four chapters of the European Constitution.

The pen barrel also features a window that window shows all the countries that signed the treaty. The names of the countries can be seen by rotating the knob on the bottom of the pen, you could use anything to turn this know but it is wide enough to use a 1 Euro coin emphasizing the nature and spirit of the pen.

Asking 470$ USD price include shipping to CONUS/CAD. International shipping please PM me. Payment through PayPal.

Pen comes with original box and papers as shown.

Additional pictures bellow
    more pics

Thanks for looking!
    "When I have a little money, I buy books pens; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."

--- Erasmus --- sort of

Thanks

Default Re: WTS : Visconti Opera Master Constituzione Europea (European Constitution) - Mint

bump
    "When I have a little money, I buy books pens; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."

--- Erasmus --- sort of