Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Beware seller jjm5812, Jason Mei

Thanks

Default Re: Beware seller jjm5812, Jason Mei

Quote Originally Posted by Xro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolBoy View Post
    Xro-

Please Google (together) the name on the PayPal account and Jason Mei.
    See what you find..... and then please be so kind as to report it here.

Thanks-
    - A few ppl-search sites show a possible relationship between the two names - note info on such sites could be outdated or incorrect.
    - Also I didnt throw away the USPS box so I get a handwritten address - not the same as JM's but close to.
    - Paypal account address help locate a person with decent job - if she is the scammer, I cant figure out why.

I would say now I'm 55% confident CaseSensitive is JM. I'd be careful about what I say here not violating rules/laws, but if any victim of JM decide to report to law enforcement, I will cooperate with the cops.
    Still awaiting your report about what you found when you Googled (together) the name on the PayPal account and Jason Mei.
    It just might resolve your concern...............

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    Sorry but I'm getting a bit frustrated: This thread started out as a personal thread written by a member called Kudzu detailing HER OWN personal experience with a seller called jjm5812, aka Jason Mei. To be fair it soon appeared that other buyers were affected by the same problem and, as a result, they were also mentioned in this thread.

Kudzu has since been compensated and has now received her money back because she bought what she believed was originally an expensive pen and instead she received something cheap and entirely different.

Despite another new and later thread posted by "poolboy", discussing the potential possibility that maybe Jason Mei is now, once more, selling pens under one or more different ID's, either on FPG or elsewhere, this thread seems to have become the "dumping ground" for all posts relating to everything that might possibly be said anywhere in the world, about Jason or several ID's that he might now have. It's completely confusing and I'm sure Kudzu never intended it to become like this.

Can't posts about Jason using different ID's be placed anywhere else? HERE for example?

Agree 100%. Sorry for above post. Should have read all the way to the bottom of the thread before I put it up. Can it be moved???

Thanks

For now I am going to mark this thread as Sold. As more information develops, I will add an epilogue then delete my personal information.

Meanwhile. Please see FredRydr’s important thread that pulls together important information regarding Jason Mei’s ever-changing usernames and personas:
    https://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread...son-Mei-a-k-a-

Also see PoolBoy’s thread:
    https://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread...on-Mei-Is-Back

Please post new comments to these threads above.
    Last edited by Kudzu; July 31st, 2019 at 12:09 PM.
    "I am a galley slave to pen and ink." ~Honore de Balzac

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kudzu For This Useful Post:

Chrissy (July 31st, 2019), iruciperi (July 31st, 2019), jbb (July 31st, 2019), SIR (July 31st, 2019)