Thread: Does anyone know jmccarty3?

Thanks

Default Does anyone know jmccarty3?

He sent me a PM that he wants to buy my pen. That was over a month ago. I already sold the pen to another buyer, but jmccarty3 has not responded or logged in ever since and I'm afraid something happened to him. Anyone knows him? Is he alright? From the looks of his profile, he seems to have been quite active, not the sort of member who forgets to log in for over a month.

I hope he's OK.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,155 Times in 1,103 Posts

Default Re: Does anyone know jmccarty3?

Quote Originally Posted by adhoc View Post
    He sent me a PM that he wants to buy my pen. That was over a month ago. I already sold the pen to another buyer, but jmccarty3 has not responded or logged in ever since and I'm afraid something happened to him. Anyone knows him? Is he alright? From the looks of his profile, he seems to have been quite active, not the sort of member who forgets to log in for over a month.

I hope he's OK.
    He’s also an active member on FPN & posted there recently, in the past few days.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to migo984 For This Useful Post:

adhoc (May 24th, 2019)

Thanks

Default Re: Does anyone know jmccarty3?

Quote Originally Posted by migo984 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adhoc View Post

I hope he's OK.
    He’s also an active member on FPN & posted there recently, in the past few days.
    Oh thanks, that’s good. Perhaps he was turned away from FPG for some reason. Hope he comes back.