Hi all,

These pens have been restored inside and outside and are ready to fill with ink and use, unless noted otherwise.

If you see one or more pens that you like, please reply to me at:

michael@northwestpenworks.com

If you intend to make a purchase, please read "Rules, Shipping, Etc." at the bottom of this post.

4. 1930's Kosca fountain pen with octagonal .900 silver overlay. The overlay is a "Barleycorn" pattern, with latitudinal stripes on the cap. Kosca made high quality piston fill fountain pens. This one comes with burgundy colored leatherette covered box, that has an interior violet colored velvet bottom and white silk lined inner top. The top inside of the box has a foil sticker that appears to be from an Italian retailer. The box is in decent condition. The only damage I found are a couple of bump marks on the top edge of the cap. The clip is marked ".900" for the silver content of the overlay. The barrel has a blind cap, which you remove to access the turning knob for the piston filler. The nib was made by Degussa, which made high quality nibs and other gold products. It is a smooth Flexible Fine 14K with good ink flow. Capped the pen measures 4 1/4 inches or 10.7 cm.

Price $275.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

5. circa 1930's Sheaffer's oversize Lifetime, White Dot fountain pen in Black. This is a late flat top with a later clip, section, feed, etc. The lever is held in with a "C" shaped wire keeper, like the 30's Balance pens. There is no brassing on the trim that I could see. These later Sheaffer's flat tops are harder to find than the 1920's pens. The nib is a smooth writing Extra Fine 14K. Capped the pen measures 5 5/16 inches or 13.5 cm. I noted the date in my writing sample as 1932, but after I thought about it more, I think the date would be more like 1937, by the style of the feed and section. The condition of the pen is Excellent.

Price reduced to $175.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping
see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

6. circa 1929 Parker Duofold Senior "Deluxe" set in Moderne Black and Pearl. The pen is a different one from the one I sold recently. The only damage I noticed on the pen, other than barrel discoloration, is that the barrel imprint is nearly obliterated, by some old time pen repairman polishing it too aggressively, I suspect. There is no brassing on the clip or cap bands. The pencil clip has brassing across the ball. The gold filled bands and nozzle look good. The pencil mechanism is working well and it propels and repels the lead nice and smooth. The nib is a very smooth writing fat Fine. Capped the pen measures 5 1/8 inches or 13.0 cm.

Price reduced to $295.00 shipping included in the U.S. Foreign shipping see "Rules, Shipping, Etc." below.

Rules, Shipping, Etc.

The usual rules apply, the person sending the first e-mail on an item
~stating intent to purchase~ gets the item. I will give you 5 days to
decide if you like the pen or not. I prefer payment by PayPal but also
accept checks or money orders in USD. I can only accept payment by
PayPal from countries outside the U.S. I ship worldwide, so
international customers are always welcome.

Prices are post paid in the U.S., and will be shipped with a tracking
number and insurance. I normally ship inside the U.S. by U.S.
Postal Service Priority Mail. I also ship to other countries by Priority
Mail. I can also ship to other countries by Express International Mail,
if you request it, but it is costly.

Return Policy: I will always allow pens, or other items, to be
returned. If there is a problem I would prefer the chance to fix the problem
or replace the item, when and if possible. Otherwise a full refund
will be offered. If you find a problem and choose to send the item
(pen, mechanical pencil, etc.) to someone else to be corrected, I will
not be responsible for any other problems.

Happy penning!

Michael McNeil

E-mail: michael@northwestpenworks.com