Thread: Sterling Silver Sheaffer Targas, Sheaffer Snorkels, Parker Premier, and a Cross

Thanks
    Thanked 1,819 Times in 786 Posts

Default Sterling Silver Sheaffer Targas, Sheaffer Snorkels, Parker Premier, and a Cross

Having reduced the collection of fountain pens I actually use down to my Montblancs and Bexleys, I'm ready to part with almost all that remains.

TRAY:
    1. Sheaffer 1026S 14K Fine Point. Solid sterling silver in the barleycorn pattern. Clip is solid sterling. Comes with Sheaffer red-top blue synthetic squeeze converter and a modern Sheaffer twist converter. No box. $175 shipped in continental US.
    2. Sheaffer 1024x 14K Fine Point. -SOLD-
    3. Sheaffer 1024x 14K Fine Point. Solid sterling silver in the fine line pattern. Clip is standard base metal. Comes with Sheaffer squeeze converter (looks like latex sac, unsure if I replaced it), and a modern Sheaffer twist converter. No box. $155 shipped in continental US.
    4. Sheaffer Snorkel Valiant 14K Fine Point. -WITHDRAWN-
    5. Sheaffer Snorkel Valiant 14K Fine Point. Restored and has Woodbin PVC sac instead of latex so that you can use whatever inks you like. Good condition. This was the one I used. There's a short hairline crack emanating from one point at the base of the clip, but everything is firm and tight. I only noticed it when I inspected it with a magnifier. -SOLD-
    6. Sheaffer Snorkel Valiant 14K Fine Point. . -SOLD-

7. Parker Premier 14K Medium Point. -WITHDRAWN-
    8. Cross Century II . -SOLD-

I take PayPal and genuine USPS money orders.
    Last edited by mhosea; July 9th, 2019 at 01:12 PM.
    --
    Mike

Thanks
    Thanked 1,819 Times in 786 Posts

Default Re: Sterling Silver Sheaffer Targas, Sheaffer Snorkels, Parker Premier, and a Cross

--
    Mike