Thread: FS Flock of Pelikans: vintage m140 and m205 amethyst, aquamarine & green highlighter

Thanks

Default FS Flock of Pelikans: vintage m140 and m205 amethyst, aquamarine & green highlighter

Greetings all,

I'm selling off the bulk of my collection to cover unexpected medical expenses. I decided to separate the threads into different categories for your convenience. This post includes a variety of Pelikans. Prices include CONUS shipping. I accept PayPal, Venmo, and CashApp. Please note that pens are not considered reserved until funds are received.

SOLDVintage 1950s Pelikan green striated m140 with 14K semi-flexible medium gold nib $SOLD

SOLD 2015 Amethyst Special Edition Pelikan m205 with steel fine nib and ink $SOLD
    Pen is in mint condition and has only been dip tested for the writing sample. Includes the original box with unopened bottle of amethyst ink that is difficult to find.

2016 Aquamarine Special Edition Pelikan m205 with steel bold nib and ink $200
    Pen is in mint condition and has only been dip tested for a writing sample. Please note that although the nib says it’s a BB, the box and writing sample seem to indicate that it’s a B nib. I've added a writing sample from my m205 Smoky Quartz special edition that has a bold nib that seems to indicate this is actually a bold nib. Additionally, m205’s do not usually include a BB option unless it’s the yellow or green highlighter special edition. Includes the original box with an unopened bottle of aquamarine ink that is difficult to find.

Pelikan m205 Green Highlighter with steel BB nib and ink $100
    Pen is in mint condition and has only been dip tested for a writing sample. Includes the original box with papers and pouch. Includes an unopened bottle of green highlighter ink that was shipped separately from the original pen.

Please comment on this thread or PM me with any additional questions. Thanks!
    Last edited by Memory; May 30th, 2019 at 04:07 PM.

Thanks

Default Re: FS Flock of Pelikans: vintage m140 and m205 amethyst, aquamarine & green highligh

PMED