Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Looking for differences game.

Thanks

Default Re: Looking for differences game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramón Campos View Post
    I do not have any opinion shaped about Bull´s Eye/White Dot relation; I have thought as everyone, but no opinion,
    Breaking news:

Ramon is lying.

See this thread, in which Ramon's very first post leads off with

"It is a White Dot like that figures as logo registered 217,404 and is his origin as bull's eye -or center of a dartboard."

The degree of lying is really quite extraordinary.

--Daniel

“Every discussion which is made from an egoistic standpoint is corrupted from the start and cannot yield an absolutely sure conclusion. The ego puts its own interest first and twists every argument, word, even fact to suit that interest.”
    ― Paul Brunton, The Notebooks of Paul Brunton

Thanks

Knowing that people like to form opinions for themselves, I would advise Daniel perhaps it would be desirable fewer words and more to show date, media or display model so that people can verify it themselves and so they can move away from shadows of doubt.
    That would be completely unnecessary, as no one whose opinion matters to me believes I engaged in fakery to support my argument. Don't flatter yourself.

--Daniel
    “Every discussion which is made from an egoistic standpoint is corrupted from the start and cannot yield an absolutely sure conclusion. The ego puts its own interest first and twists every argument, word, even fact to suit that interest.”

Thanks

Hahaha, 2012! 2012 and you still remember it, how spiteful you are -smile! 2012(1), what memories! in those years I was very young and impulsive and you just as rude as now. After that, I have written "2 or 3 books" about White Dot and pen´s guarantee without affirming that, establishing the possible similarity but without affirming and today I have no opinion that can be expressed publicly on the relationship between the White Dot and Bull's eye of perfection. Maybe Daniel manipulates more bringing an affirmation from 7 years ago and hiding what I have written in these 7 years, than Ramón lies. Daniel, relax a bit with the video and music of "Sheaffer'S arrows and bull's eyes.", forget 2012, and show them date, full ad or display model of your partial and very marked image or users -I don´t- will think that today, not 7 years ago, you hide something.

(1) In the same 2012 and in the same forum I corrected myself and already raised it as a question and not as affirmation. Apparently Daniel has not read me since.

Last edited by Ramón Campos; June 21st, 2019 at 10:47 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,387 Times in 1,023 Posts

Lazard (a/k/a whatever today), where are these archives that you visit to gather the documents?

Thanks

Hahaha, 2012! 2012 and you still remember it, how spiteful you are -smile! 2012(1), what memories! in those years I was very young and impulsive and you just as rude as now. After that, I have written "2 or 3 books" about White Dot and pen´s guarantee without affirming that, establishing the possible similarity but without affirming and today I have no opinion that can be expressed publicly on the relationship between the White Dot and Bull's eye of perfection. Maybe Daniel manipulates more bringing an affirmation from 7 years ago and hiding what I have written in these 7 years, than Ramón lies. Daniel, relax a bit with the video and music of "Sheaffer'S arrows and bull's eyes.", forget 2012, and show them date, full ad or display model of your partial and very marked image or users -I don´t- will think that today, not 7 years ago, you hide something.

(1) In the same 2012 and in the same forum I corrected myself and already raised it as a question and not as affirmation. Apparently Daniel has not read me since.

Your delusions are so profound that you have now posted proof that you were lying earlier, and again now.

You wrote,

"I do not have any opinion shaped about Bull´s Eye/White Dot relation; I have thought as everyone, but no opinion"

I proved that was false.

You now claim,

"In the same 2012 and in the same forum I corrected myself and already raised it as a question and not as affirmation."

But your statement of which you posted an image says the exact opposite, and proves that you're lying about "not having any opinion":

It's really amazing how dishonest you are about matters that are trivially provable.

--Daniel

Thanks

show them date, full ad or display model of your partial and very marked image or users -I don´t- will think that today, not 7 years ago, you hide something.
    No one, with the possible exception of one individual who has made a scurrilous allegation, thinks that I hide something, so the reasoning in your request is invalid. I doubt anyone will be surprised by the appearance of that phenomenon.

--Daniel

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kirchh For This Useful Post:

Roger W. (June 23rd, 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by calamus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jos View Post
    If you whistleblow in this forum that you have evidence of manipulation of pictures, please share the evidence and/or provide the proof.
    As I've stated twice now, there is no PROOF of manipulation.
    But it is a real real real pity that the insinuation of manipulation was done, apparently without evidence nor proof, and especially that it was directed to a person whose integrity is undoubted by anyone that is even remotely interested in fountain pens.

So as an antidote, I hereby express my sincere gratitude to Mr. Daniel Kirchheimer for his invaluable contributions to fountain pen knowledge and I do hope that he will continue sharing his knowledge in the future.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jos For This Useful Post:

Jon Szanto (June 22nd, 2019), kirchh (June 22nd, 2019), Roger W. (June 23rd, 2019)