Thread: teNues NB vs Moleskine Paris

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Notebooks: teNeues vs Moleskine Paris

As the pages of my original Moleskine Paris notebook were filling up, I bought a new one. The newer edition has more blank pages, but the paper still bleeds. So the only reason I carry it is for the maps.

Several years ago I bought several teNeues notebooks at Melodies Graphiques on the Rue du Pont Louis-Phillipe, and the paper is fountain pen friendly.

The Panama hat, which I bought at the Merche Maubert (former's market at Maubert-Mutualité, is made of paper.

hat NB la sarrasine.JPG

Tri-X film, developed and scanned by l'atelier Publimod, Paris.
    Last edited by BlkWhiteFilmPix; June 9th, 2019 at 11:44 AM. Reason: corrected spelling of teNeues
    Bob

Making the world a more peaceful place, one fine art print and one handwritten letter at a time.

“If ‘To hold a pen is to be at war’ as Voltaire said, Montblanc suggests you show up in full dress uniform, ready to go down like an officer and a gentleman among the Bic-wielding hordes.” - Chris Wright

Paper cuts through the noise – Richard Moross, MOO CEO

www.bobsoltys.net/fountainpens

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BlkWhiteFilmPix For This Useful Post:

azkid (June 7th, 2019), bebox (June 9th, 2019), calamus (September 11th, 2023), carlos.q (June 7th, 2019), ethernautrix (June 7th, 2019), fountainpagan (June 7th, 2019), junglejim (June 8th, 2019), Lady Onogaro (June 16th, 2019), Yazeh (August 28th, 2023)