Thread: Montblanc 145 Chopin

Thanks

Default Montblanc 145 Chopin

Before my most recent airline trip, I bought a MB 145 cartridge filler to avoid bringing a bottle of ink in my luggage.

Fortunately, I got the last one with a bold nib in stock at FP Hospital (disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with FP Hospital)

The bold nib does a nice job with J. Herbin Éclat de Saphir ink on the teNues notebook's paper.

Paris-NB-web.jpg
    Bob

Making the world a more peaceful place, one fine art print and one handwritten letter at a time.

Paper cuts through the noise – Richard Moross, MOO CEO

Indiana Jones used a notebook in the map room, not an app.

www.bobsoltys.net/fountainpens

Thanks

Default Re: Montblanc 145 Chopin

Quote Originally Posted by zyrell View Post
    I'm constantly searching on the internet for posts that will help me. Too much is clearly to learn about this. I believe you created good quality items in Functions also. Keep working, congrats! face mask
    Stop being an idiot, you are wasting your time, no one is going to click on your links.

Just go away.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny_S For This Useful Post:

guyy (August 8th, 2021)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_S View Post
    I'm constantly searching on the internet for posts that will help me. Too much is clearly to learn about this. I believe you created good quality items in Functions also. Keep working, congrats! face mask
    Stop being an idiot, you are wasting your time, no one is going to click on your links.

Just go away.

I was surprised, genuinely surprised, when I was given a negative reputation comment for asking a scammer to go away and leave us alone.
    Don't bother telling me what to do, say or think because I will do the opposite

Thanks

Just go away.

I was surprised, genuinely surprised, when I was given a negative reputation comment for asking a scammer to go away and leave us alone.
    Could it have been the spammer who dinged you?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by guyy View Post

Just go away.

Could it have been the spammer who dinged you?

I don't think so Guyy, the comment was made by BlkWhiteFilmPix, Bob Soltys, he didn't explain the reason for the negative comment, simply said X, I presume not a kiss) I find this to be odd behavior given the fact that we, as a group, are doing whatever we can to rid this forum of spammers who seek to be a nuisance.

I thought of asking Bob to give me an idea as to what the problem might be but he does not accept PMs.

If he has an opinion on the value of scammer posts then it would be good to know but to give a Negative, my first ever, seems unreasonable action.

eta

It is possible that he has not read the thread correctly, the original Spam post from Zyrell has been deleted by Mods, I quoted that post in my response to 'go away'. Perhaps BlkWhiteFilmPix thought that my comment was aimed at him, despite the fact that I had quoted the Spammers post. I really don't know.
    Last edited by Johnny_S; August 10th, 2021 at 11:24 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,801 Times in 791 Posts

[QUOTE=Johnny_S;332859]
    Quote Originally Posted by guyy View Post
    It is possible that he has not read the thread correctly, the original Spam post from Zyrell has been deleted by Mods, I quoted that post in my response to 'go away'. Perhaps BlkWhiteFilmPix thought that my comment was aimed at him, despite the fact that I had quoted the Spammers post. I really don't know.
    This seems like a reasonable explanation. When the offending spam was deleted the rest of the posts were not so it appears that you are referring to the original post and not the spammer.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,336 Times in 3,966 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carlos.q View Post
    This seems like a reasonable explanation. When the offending spam was deleted the rest of the posts were not so it appears that you are referring to the original post and not the spammer.
    This is what now seems to be happening. Eric is removing spammer posts but any members' comments are left behind so once the spammer post has gone it looks like they may refer to someone else. Perhaps it's best to just quietly report spammers and let them be removed or ensure you return and delete any posts you left afterwards otherwise they seem incongruous and open to misinterpretation.
    Eric is being effective in removing the spammers so I suppose it's a bit much to expect him to have to go through threads looking at who has posted comments about the OP or the spammer.
    Regards, Chrissy | My Review Blog: inkyfountainpens

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chrissy For This Useful Post:

BlkWhiteFilmPix (August 11th, 2021), guyy (August 10th, 2021), jbb (August 11th, 2021)

Thanks

Understood, BlkWhiteFilmPix may have taken umbrage at a post that he mistakenly thought was directed at him, despite the fact that the post contained the spammers comments, it should not have been the case that he acted on this error by reporting a negative on the Community feedback.

A decent man would have behaved differently.

Thanks

Understood, BlkWhiteFilmPix may have taken umbrage at a post that he mistakenly thought was directed at him, despite the fact that the post contained the spammers comments, it should not have been the case that he acted on this error by reporting a negative on the Community feedback.

A decent man would have behaved differently.

It was not entirely clear who the comment "Stop being an idiot, you are wasting your time, no one is going to click on your links" was directed at, considering that my original post contained a link.

As I misunderstood, and despite believing the suggestion that anyone is an idiot was not positive, I am sorry. I just attempted to provide positive feedback to Mr. Johnny_S, but the system would not allow additional feedback for him at this time.
    Bob

Making the world a more peaceful place, one fine art print and one handwritten letter at a time.

Thanks

Noted.

The post in question quoted the offending spammers post.

Just go away.

Apology accepted as a simple mistake, we all make them, I suggest that we do a forum shake of hands and move on.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnny_S For This Useful Post:

BlkWhiteFilmPix (August 11th, 2021), carlos.q (August 11th, 2021)

Thanks

Please consider this my handshake.

Thank you for your collegiality.
    Last edited by BlkWhiteFilmPix; August 11th, 2021 at 09:19 AM.
    Bob

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BlkWhiteFilmPix For This Useful Post:

carlos.q (August 11th, 2021)